Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Kingusha

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Saitoh

Votes: 48 70.6%
  • KDZ

Votes: 2 2.9%

• Total voters
KrayzieCD is the best Asta in the world. Period. Im sure he's gonna come in here with some modest bullshit, but yeah.

Mmm... Prolly Saitoh is the most effective Asta player, but technically speaking, Suirad.
Also, in DR there are a couple of intimidating Asta players, Norman, who are they?

Yeah guys give JAG more support!

Saitoh was the master once, and probably still is. But SCIV only, he kinda stopped in 2010, while JAG remained world-class throughout, and he didn't even get to level up at the Gnouz tournaments.

Seems it doesn´t mean much to be an exceptional tourney player for years from the beginning till the very end in a fighting game if you didn´t win many major tournaments...

Ast's pretty boring but Lolo's right...Suirad is one of the only Ast players I looked at and thought, "That guy must really use Astaroth!"

If I had to go based on merits, of course it'd be Saitoh. I actually like watching Varghas, Kingusha, and Jag more than his older vids. Jag is my favorite because the only stuff I've had to go by of Suirad's is that one Florida tournament. Jag gets my vote. Also, his name sounds cooler than the other guys...but Suirad also does good commentary!

Seems it doesn´t mean much to be an exceptional tourney player for years from the beginning till the very end in a fighting game if you didn´t win many major tournaments...
Best SCIV Astaroth still playing and I would have voted for you, but Saitoh is... Saitoh, lol.

Saitoh deserves this for repping Astaroth, and doing well.

However, I'm in agree-ance with Lobo and NDK. KrayzieCD was a monsteroth; however, he didn't use him in the competitive scene.

Back