Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know even though Im on black ops ill still fight you scrubs... As long as you dont live in cali....

Theres always a catch with you hillbillys!! Dont chew Skoll, chew copenhagen, Dont fuck your cousin, fuck your sister, Ill play anyone except for calif people. If I didnt know better Id say ur racist....LOL....Holla Hillbilly!!!

HRD

LoL now those are stereotypes.

Also I dont do any of the above. and its Skoal and its better than copenhagen any day.
If I was in your area Id have prolly f'd your cousin and your sister though ;)

I'm such easy pickins right now, Who wants to play me from here thats never play'd me before?
Now would be your chance. I'm rusty....

Holla

Cool, send me a FR. GT is WoundedFiddle.

Also, once I get my PS3 controller converter, I will be owning all of you on XBL!

Ducking sometimes is a good option because the low is so punishable and the dive will wiff, so you can get 4KB either way, but you can't always duck. There's also a kick move that comes out and is mid, also uninterruptable. It leaves me grounded after though, so there's some risk there. Furthermore the kick is GI-able I believe. In all seriousness, if I can consistently land 2A+B even on block, I'm usually happy with that. It's that good. However it's i24, so the best tactic is to make me afraid to throw it out by being close to Voldo (2A+B has amazing range) and interrupting often; this will force me to throw out faster mids that aren't as good on block like 1[K] and A+B.
I have somewhat of an advantage in the sense that I used to main Yoshi so I know his gimmicks a bit better than you know mine. Haha lately I've been using the stance where Voldo is on the ground flopping like a fish. Some people have no idea how to interrupt it (Voldo is super TC) and I've made a few people refuse to play me again.

that means that they are scrubs if they dont know how to interupt something so simple and easy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back