Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ur Crazy rippin? I do believe I smacked you around for a few rounds the other day and you rage quit on me. I want you to respond by saying something like "no you didnt, blah blah blah" come on chronik, tell the truth!!

HRD

Yeah HRD, Tucker is badass cause he beat my Talim and Yun, u know how serious i take my chars in my top 20.

Had I known it was chronik, I might have tried a little. But Maxi kept beating the fuck out of him, he couldnt take it and left!! I might have spamed quite a bit more to. After he hit me with a BS 1A for the 3rd time in one round, I straight let him have it!!

Tucker is boasting cause he beat ur Talim & Yun, Do you even play Talim & Yun....lol

HRD

Had I known it was chronik, I might have tried a little. But Maxi kept beating the fuck out of him, he couldnt take it and left!! I might have spamed quite a bit more to. After he hit me with a BS 1A for the 3rd time in one round, I straight let him have it!!

Tucker is boasting cause he beat ur Talim & Yun, Do you even play Talim & Yun....lol

HRD

not at all, with yun, i 6BB spam lol, and with talim i 4BB lolololol

Namu;
Only XBLers I'd like to play are Babalook, Ghostface, IMT,. I've played NDK, Koompabala, and NFK all offline. babalook needs to sesh it up in norcal this coming tournament.

also, lol @ HRD.

I dont think Babalooks mommy will let him go off by himself to a tourney. LOL!!! I agree he should though.

EDIT: Is Mind Tricks homies with chronic...or the same guy??

HRD

having trouble finding decent people to play on xbl so i came here. i main X. gt is scuddlebutt20. ill be on later tonight just send me a message.

I dont think Babalooks mommy will let him go off by himself to a tourney. LOL!!! I agree he should though.

HRD

its not my fault im 16 fuck you and then fuck me

I just finished my last offline sesh before Cannes 2011, so I need a sparring partner: preferably a 20 year old Phillipino boy but failing that, anybody who gets a 5 bar to the UK. I know my theory but I need to keep sharp.
Peace.

HRD

No, I am not friends with Chronic. What makes you think I am? I haven't seen him in a while actually.

No, I am not friends with Chronic. What makes you think I am? I haven't seen him in a while actually.

because your a nub...................................................................................................................................................fag

is anybody on right now? imma bored and want to play some people from this site. send me an invite or message or something, (Its Enkindu)

Ur Crazy rippin? I do believe I smacked you around for a few rounds the other day and you rage quit on me. I want you to respond by saying something like "no you didnt, blah blah blah" come on chronik, tell the truth!!

HRD

i believe i got some matches on you too so dont act liek your just wooped me the whole time

HRD

wow really 1A im pretty sure I didnt do that at all... dont coem on here n be another spurious n lie sayin you beat me when you really didnt oh n spurious dont hate on tucker cuz he smacked ur ivy

wow really 1A im pretty sure I didnt do that at all... dont coem on here n be another spurious n lie sayin you beat me when you really didnt oh n spurious dont hate on tucker cuz he smacked ur ivy

I know chronick. Ur the best voldo right? You dont do BS 1A at all and you just beat up on everyone. Is that what youve conviced yourself of doing these days? Do you also tell yourself you have a 12 inch pecker and pull bitches like you was hugh hefner or something.

Thanks for quoting a post thats like a few months old. Next time I see you, Ill be sure to put effort into beating the scabs off your pimply little face!!

HRD

Reactions: SL
MAKE ME #2 YODA ALREADY!!! AHRGRHRGRGRGRH

LoL Im not even on that list for Yoshi... and I can romp//made codemaster... and Give Hajime and LoLo a run for their money... I roll them sometimes too... Ive taught prolly 15 people how to play yoshimitsu... Still am to this day... Guess it was cuz I took a year off from the game... Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back