Best of XBL (XBL matchfinder)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah.... I don't even think this list is relevant anymore.

"Died" off ages ago.

Ha I kinda figured that... Just thought it was funny as I was tutoring people like the first week it came out. Its cool though Id rather not be on this list anyways haha I like to hand pick my pupils...

Partisan, I want to get my Nightmare legit... Mirror/Lessons sometime? Im not a scrub with him but I dont have many "advanced" tactics with him....He has alot more potential than I thought... Plus you make him look fun with the 1K/9K and B+K gimmicks lol shit is fluid... Keev as well, but thats a given...

I know chronick. Ur the best voldo right? You dont do BS 1A at all and you just beat up on everyone. Is that what youve conviced yourself of doing these days? Do you also tell yourself you have a 12 inch pecker and pull bitches like you was hugh hefner or something.

Thanks for quoting a post thats like a few months old. Next time I see you, Ill be sure to put effort into beating the scabs off your pimply little face!!

HRD

i kno ur mad at me for beatin up ur maxi but u dont have to come on 8wayrun and spread rumors that u wooped me i find it funny how people like u have ta lie like that its really pitiful... enkindu n i have some good matches but i have never fought that paragon guy tho...

having trouble finding decent people to play on xbl so i came here. i main X. gt is scuddlebutt20. ill be on later tonight just send me a message.

yo i just fought that guy a few days ago n wooped him badly with my xianghua

Red LoveX or sigel or whatever he wants to be called is better than him

Proto715 is better than him. But paragon049 is fuckin bad ass with voldo, as little as I played with him to!!

What up Koomp...you down for some rounds here in a little while. Im at work but getting off soon!! Been awhile!!

HRD

wooh wooh... im th eone that helped proto get good with voldo i didnt fight paragon yet and want too i havent fought red love in a loong time but last time i beat him n he quit the room n sigel is definitely not better than me thats just a stupid thing to say... koompbala i can beat u wit ur own main so just calm that down :p

wooh wooh... im th eone that helped proto get good with voldo i didnt fight paragon yet and want too i havent fought red love in a loong time but last time i beat him n he quit the room n sigel is definitely not better than me thats just a stupid thing to say... koompbala i can beat u wit ur own main so just calm that down :p

Holy quad post batman!!

Red Love X and Sigel are the same person you jackwagon!! Step up and take your lumps. Now pull ur pants up...Im done!

I tell you what jackhole. Why dont I challenge you to a FT5. Im gonna throw out a challenge located in this thread http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/ranking-battles-challenge-thread.6025/

I want you to go slowly and read the very first post. There you will find out how it all works. After you read it, I want you to read it again! Cause I know ur a little slow and need help sometimes. Im gonna go there now and post up. You come along in THE SAME thread and accept my challenge and you let me know when its good for you to get raped on!!

HRD

Holy quad post batman!!

Red Love X and Sigel are the same person you jackwagon!! Step up and take your lumps. Now pull ur pants up...Im done!

I tell you what jackhole. Why dont I challenge you to a FT5. Im gonna throw out a challenge located in this thread http://www.8wayrun.com/threads/ranking-battles-challenge-thread.6025/

I want you to go slowly and read the very first post. There you will find out how it all works. After you read it, I want you to read it again! Cause I know ur a little slow and need help sometimes. Im gonna go there now and post up. You come along in THE SAME thread and accept my challenge and you let me know when its good for you to get raped on!!

HRD

This will probably get ignored and even if you win chronik never looses in his head so i think we should all just ignore the quad post. If you've ever talked to him over the mic you'll know he's not worth challengeing im not sure if he's retarded or just jokeing or constantly high off that chronik shit(ya that just happened).

Anyone up for a few matches? I'm looking to dust some of the cobwebs off my Rock.
(Hmmm I'm sure there's an innuendo in there somewhere)

XBL Gamertag: HeeeeresJonny86

Hey Johnny, thanks for the matches. We still need to do my Voldo vs your cass, she was solid. Your anti-Voldo needs some work to be sure, but part of your problems are more general. My Amy and Yoshi are very rusty, and I was missing combos and hesitating constantly which cost me a lot in some of the matches. So I wouldn't overread into those matches. It would probably help to main someone other than Yun and Rock, those characters are kinda garbage. I feel a bit cheap taking in my Voldo against those characters when they are separated by 80% of the cast in the tier rankings.

Hey Johnny, thanks for the matches. We still need to do my Voldo vs your cass, she was solid.
Hey np, it was fun getting my ass kicked for a change. We can do Voldo vs Cassie sometime, but I don't feel all that confident with my knowledge about the matchup.

Your anti-Voldo needs some work to be sure, but part of your problems are more general.
Mind elaborating on this? I've been trying to plug holes in my defense but I'm having a hard time figuring out exactly what needs fine-tuning.

My Amy and Yoshi are very rusty, and I was missing combos and hesitating constantly which cost me a lot in some of the matches. So I wouldn't overread into those matches.
Yeah that's how it seemed to me as well, at least with Amy. I thought your Yoshi was pretty good though.

It would probably help to main someone other than Yun and Rock, those characters are kinda garbage. I feel a bit cheap taking in my Voldo against those characters when they are separated by 80% of the cast in the tier rankings.
I've never been one to choose my mains based on the tier rankings. I play Yun and Rock because they're comfortable for me and fun to play. I enjoy learning matchups and trying to overcome their obvious shortcomings. So far it's served me well. I have been considering picking up Vader to add another new face to the fold, but there aren't a ton of other characters I'm all that interested in learning.

I would definitely learn Vader, he's a cool character to be sure. All those cancels get pretty crazy, he can stay at good frames for a while and trying to interrupt him is risky because of 1BA. It's somewhat hard for me to assess exactly what the problem is, because I don't know any of your characters at all. I would say in general, your risks need to be a lot more calculated. You tend to abuse frames a lot until you start getting caught consistently, and then you get really passive. When you were playing Cass vs Yoshi, I was hesitating constantly and you got away with a lot. When I play as Voldo though, after you ate a couple A+B's trying to cheat frames, I was kind of able to push you around. It's a little hard for me to review while I'm playing. Can you get more video of us playing, I could probably make better suggestions (and other people could too).

Good news, Pocky Yoshi is now roaming the virtual X-box jungle. Catch him like a pokemon.
Bad news, he won't tell you his live, but he'll leave you with this:
Find a silly moving pink yoshi with white P1 edit(like the one in my avatar).

Beware of Pocky Yoshi

Reactions: HRD
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back