Big fan of 8wayrun!

Bluegod

[11] Champion
Hello there!

Some of you might already know me from PSN (I hang out alot in the Global Colosseo) . For those of you who don't, my name is Zain and I've been playing Soul Calibur ever since Soul Calibur 2! I usually main Patroklos but recently I've started playing Alpha pat (Yes I can hit just frames :D) With all that said, I hope to be a contributing member part of this community!

PS: You guys should hit me up on PSN! My username is Mrblueboyb, we can have some fun playing matches :)

Thank you for the welcome!! I will add you as soon as I get on PSN bro!!

Welcome to 8wr. Feel free to add me and we can play. I'm not on too frequently, though, since I usually play offline matches.

Hello there!

Some of you might already know me from PSN (I hang out alot in the Global Colosseo) . For those of you who don't, my name is Zain and I've been playing Soul Calibur ever since Soul Calibur 2! I usually main Patroklos but recently I've started playing Alpha pat (Yes I can hit just frames :D) With all that said, I hope to be a contributing member part of this community!

PS: You guys should hit me up on PSN! My username is Mrblueboyb, we can have some fun playing matches :)

Hello Blueboyb! You're most welcome to this group! Feel free to play with anyone. You will surely have fun playing matches.

Back