BlackFlame's "Character Collection"

BlackFlame

[09] Warrior
:sc5se:Hi people, in this thread i want to show you my BlackFlame character series!:sc5se:
COMING SOON...​

Last edited:
FireHeart- Young man fighting for freedom, gifted with power of fire.
lvhb.png

Last edited:
FireHeart New Generation- 5 years after leaving Crused Order and giving up Earth to Astral Creatures Fireheart returns, crused, but not completly. Trying to unslave Earth, and fighting with Astral's new leader: White Dame.
9tnx.png

FireHeart New G: Inner Demon- Durning the battle with White Dame, Fireheart's rage evolved into warth and breaked the barrier of normality and activated Fireheart's INNER DEMON
wrj2.png

:sc4app1:Ok! I passed my school exams! So... I'm posting character pack 2 about 20 minutes.:sc4app1:

Last edited:
Character Pack II: Cyber Era
Ultimate FireHeart - In preparation for the final battle with White Dame, he created something awesome: Ultimate armor.
bld1.png

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyber Knight- One of the most powerfull men in the Cyber Era, powerfull as well as FireHeart!
x5i7.png
a4xj.png

tios.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyber Hades- One of the Cyber Gods, wield SoulEdge and great, dark power...
rbcl.png
z0wv.png
i1z1.png

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cyber Poseidon- Second Cyber God. Raised on the assassin, smart, young, hides his face under the mask.
fd9i.png
v71c.png
dis8.png

Cyber Zeus- First Cyber God. Wield his fucking great power and mind of Einstein. God of Thunder, make you'll ring out yourself.
jexm.png

s6qm.png
0lpr.png

BlackFlame

Last edited:
Back