Blazblue

TerminatorCortez

[10] Knight
hey 8wayrunners

Im tired of soul calibur IV and Street Fighter IV AE. Im currently trying to learn BlazeBlue. Is There a site like 8wayrun for blaze blue?

Me and Slayer play Blazblue quite often as of late. This is mainly due to having a taste of offline SC and online is just...no.

My main is Lambda and my secondary is Tager. I've put some effort into this game and while I can't say I'm good, I'll be sure to put up a fight. :3

Me and Slayer play Blazblue quite often as of late. This is mainly due to having a taste of offline SC and online is just...no.

My main is Lambda and my secondary is Tager. I've put some effort into this game and while I can't say I'm good, I'll be sure to put up a fight. :3
lol My main was Lambda and secondary was Tager for while until just a few days ago. Now I main Valky

It's a slowed down Guilty Gear with less cool characters. Making it better than any modern fighting game. It's no longer terrible ever since CS came out because CT was a really a bad game.

But execution wise it's different entirely. SF doesn't have strict execution at all, it's actually made WAY easy in SF4. While KoF XIII is fairly strict but still not as much as their older titles.
Blazblue isn't the same though since there aren't restrictions for juggles so it's difficulty lies in maximizing hitstun with instant air dash comboes and otgs.

there are 3 physical disc version, 1 that isn't out til Feb.

BB Calamity Trigger, the first one. Old and done with.
BB Continuum Shift the last disc version
BB Continuum Shift 2 the free update that revamped the whole game and added a new character

BB Continuum Shift 2 EXTEND which will hit in Feb

there are 3 physical disc version, 1 that isn't out til Feb.

BB Calamity Trigger, the first one. Old and done with.
BB Continuum Shift the last disc version
BB Continuum Shift 2 the free update that revamped the whole game and added a new character

BB Continuum Shift 2 EXTEND which will hit in Feb

Hmmm.....I guess I would have to get these games then. ::is a completes when it comes to game titles:: ;) How are the PSP versions of the games?

If your worried about missing plot related details in the previous discs, BB Continuum Shift EXTEND has the canon CT storyline and CS story mode (note. I'm not sure if its the complete CS story mode). So all you would really be missing are the joke endings and alternate story paths from CT.

If your worried about missing plot related details in the previous discs, BB Continuum Shift EXTEND has the canon CT storyline and CS story mode (note. I'm not sure if its the complete CS story mode). So all you would really be missing are the joke endings and alternate story paths from CT.

Okay. I'm going to have to get the games right I am able to.

Back