Blossom Appreciation thread

Is Blossom Hawt?

• Total voters

Alex.J

[14] Master
As you know, Blossom is easily the hottest girl in 8wayrun. She goes by many names, Gazer rockisdead, blossom, Aya midori, Snoopiest Cat, a hairy coconut. She remains elusive and sexy. Playful but hard to get. She is the Queen of 8wayrun and I decided to make an appreciation thread for her. I consider her my muse, just check my avatar for reference. This can be a place where we talk about her hotness, share pictures, etc, etc.

378.jpg

P.S. Her new account is Sekihan, show her some love.

This is literally so creepy and gross of y'all like do y'all even know how creepy and gross this is?

What's gross and creepy? Blossom? She's my queen and she's amazing. Or do you mean making an appreciation thread over her?

This thread, the poll, and the fact that u have her picture as ur avatar is really creepy. If I were her, I'd be extremely uncomfortable.

It's all about how you wanna have sex with her, like does she even know about this thread? Pls tell me y'all respect people enough not to reduce their being as objects for your pleasure.

was it? eaux. this shit is still creepy 8wayrun has been creepy these past few days i got the illuminati on my ass trying to kill me and now there's a catfish on the loose?????????
i'm a christian i don't deserve this.

This thread, the poll, and the fact that u have her picture as ur avatar is really creepy. If I were her, I'd be extremely uncomfortable.

It's all about how you wanna have sex with her, like does she even know about this thread? Pls tell me y'all respect people enough not to reduce their being as objects for your pleasure.

Blossom is real. She is definitely an object for my pleasure. I want to explore her bootyhole.

P.S. But because I consider you a friend. I changed my avatar to cool ANIME BADASSNESS. Thank me later.

Last edited:
Back