BP B on air-hit

sebiel

[08] Mercenary
When BP B hits a jumping character, they fall down and do a very long stun animation on the ground. When Taki gets this particular stun (from landing Hover B on a jumper) she gets her 41236 unblockable for free... what does Kilik get? Right now I've just been using either BB or MO B.

I feel like this is pretty important to know because I use LOTS of BP and opponents trying to backjump don't always gets the spacing right.

maybe 2A+B would deal some healthy damage from that state... it's a shitty move, usually.. but it might be worth it to test it.

That's a pretty nifty find. Does 44aB connect? I imagine it would have the range, but dunno if the stun lasts that long. Can't test right now because I'm in class...

You pretty much only get ground pokes 2K, 66B, 22K.

Not much of a big deal. I'd rather they block it :P

And no it doesn't work after FOTD.

i usually do another BP B... it seems they are stunned long enough but if they stand then they will eat the BP B setup into 3kB. btw, BP B into BP B does hella damage.

44aB Dosn't hit it takes to long and they aint stunned for too long. I might hit if u get someone who stays on the floor but if they Ukemi to the right or roll they it will miss. I'd say u might hit out of luck if they get up the wrong way or aint quick enuff on the get up. But i'd say the best is to do a double BP B. Or 2 A+B is ok just abit boreing

Answering a question that was answered 2 years ago? The SC community appreciates the effort but there's no need for a thread to be brought back to life if you didn't add anything new, it was answered 2 years ago!

Lol.. I actually made a video for this 2 years ago (same batch of videos as this
)
but never did upload it because from a competitive stand point...

There really isn't any situation imaginable where it would be applicable so I never bothered.

But to answer the question.

After BP B on Airhit... 4A+B (let it continue spinning) is the most damaging follow up. IIRC it's 70 damage.

Back