Broken Destiny gets Kratos...

*whine* I want!

It's liky Ivy...but manly...

Must stab shit at long range...stupid star wars characters *punts yoda*

(more over im very surprised that i sent that in as my hopeful on their survey and they listened)

Yeah, we really need a wonderfully balanced character like Devil Jin in SC. As a matter of fact, why hasn't Namco brought in HDR Akuma yet?

You lost me.

Where in my post have I mentioned something about balance?

I said more new canon characters or returning ones like Li and Edgemaster before guests, that's all.

Huh. Weird.

BTW, for all you guys w/out a PSP, the PSP Go is slated for Oct. 1st. The last ship-date I saw for Broken Destiny was September 30th. Seeing as Namco is working with Sony (what with Kratos,) I think it's likely we'll see a bundle.

Anyway, not the best not the worst. 8 million times better than the Star Wars characters. Personally, I wish Namco would team up with UbiSoft for their next guest characters: the Prince and Elika from the new PoP series, and Altair and the new guy from Assassin's Creed. That would be awesome.

I'd rather they added Tales characters. Or fucking pacman. Or Dig Dug. Or an alien from Galaga.

Now those are characters I would pay extra for.

@Angrel: Whoops, I missed the part where you said canon. Still, what I really want from Namco is quality playtesting and such, moreso then a higher amount of new characters.

Let me save you the trouble...ban.

He'll already be insta-banned if Broken Destiny comes to console, since he won't be on the 360 since Sony owns Kratos, therefore he'll always be a console exclusive character.

The only time I can see him being allowed in tournament play is if people hold PSP tournaments.

KRATOS he is actually a guest character that makes sense considering asta was created by the gods they could have sent him down to remove asta and soul calibur from becoming a threat to the gods of Olympus just saying.

This actually makes me think they have no intention of patching the console version. I guess SC4 is gonna die out after Evo after all, it really just isn't worth playing unless they fix it. =(

The games got a few issues and could use some work, but it's not unplayable. It's not even bad. It's not even ungood. It's just fine, but it'd be nice to have a patch.

Back