C2B -> G

Status
Not open for further replies.

shadowfang89

[08] Mercenary
So I've been practicing some Hilde of late, and i was wondering what the fastest way to get your character to turn around during her combos in... For instance say your looping the C2B G C2B... Should i just release B Hold B+G until i turn around then release G then B... or should i actually input the guard after the recovery finishes(not hold it down)... I've just been having some trouble following it up xD

The easiest thing to do is to bind a button to B+G, press and hold that to charge, since when you release the button, you will have automatically turned around and released so you should never miss from being backwards.
I don't use this however since I don't have enough buttons to press.

yo, new to Hilde. i'm having the same problem with C2B G C2B, i tried holding down B+G during the 1st C2B. but when i let B+G go, i get a C1B instead. is it just my timing that's off?

C2 is about 2 seconds, right? maybe i can turn on the timer in training to try to release it when 2secs have passed. don't even know if i can turn on the timer lol. when/if i find out, i'll report back with my findings (if any).

C2B is 2 in game ticks of the timer.
Problem is:
A.) The in game timer isn't in exact seconds.
B.) Two ticks of the game timer means exactly that. So if you start charging when the timer only has just ticked over, you'll take longer to charge than if you started to charge just before it ticks over. Very very very subtle difference and not as apparent in SCV as it was in IV since fewer combos have the extra tight timing.

alrighty, so i've been playing hilde for s few weeks now and while i haven't gotten C2B G C2B yet i can get C2B G C3A almost all the time now. i release the C3A immediately after the G and i get it so C2B the same thing?

(i have yet to successfully get C2B G C2B with the C3A technique but i can now get C2B G 3B(BE))

the loop is a little different in that it has certain conditions etc. Once you get it a few times you start to learn conditions on instinct.

Brain muscle, the only way. Train the loop till it comes natural to you. When I do it (and I admit that I use it a lot) I don't even notice what I'm doing, is natural to me, but at first I had to train like two hours per day just that single combo, so the timing and conditions are hard. BTW I use L1 and R1 as B, so I have three B in my set up XD

I personally just changed R1 to G. I find it's easy as hell to tap and release B. The rest is just timing, but, like Runis said, the conditions are very numerous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back