Can I remove an unwanted player from the game I created?

Zalgax

[08] Mercenary
I know I was able to do this in Tekken 6 easily. I have had run-ins with vulgar players, people who move spam, and the like.

Am I just stupid? Where is the option to boot someone out that I don't want there... and yes I am the room creator.

if there no fight going on u can press the back butten and then pick the player u like to kick and press A

I hear you man, I hate when someone repeats the same move over and over and over and because this is such a bad game there is nothing I can do about it apart from kick them after the match, learning how to actually play this game is for squares. Also it is select on the ps3 and back on the Xbox I assume.

I just wanted an answer. Not your opinion of what type of player I am, you fucking idiots. I won the original soul caliber arcade tournament in Pittsburgh years ago.... So, noob I am not, you useless tool. Move spamming is easy to avoid, you moron.... and YOU CANT TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE PLAYING ROUND AFTER ROUND AFTER ROUND against someone who doesn't know anything but spamming...

Fucking hypocrites

I repeat the same move over and over if I find out you don't learn to block it/avoid it the first time.

Well, it depends really. People who move spam and get their asses handed... sure kick them...
But if they are move spamming and it keeps landing, its probably because they are going "This guy going to learn? No. This guy going to learn this time? No. Is this guy Dense? Yes"

Back