Can we get front page writers?

Party Wolf

Administrator
Hey, we don't really get many front page articles and I think that would help us as a community. Forum is super dead without them. Why are there no articles about tournament announcements/hype/results, guides, or interviews? We need mods who want to do front page stuff and help us get some discussion. Relying on SC6 to revive the community only works if we have a solid foundation for media activity (which we severely lack). It isn't like SCV tournaments don't exist anymore and there is nothing to talk about. Our community deserves better than what we currently have.

@Dr. Hates should make a come back with "Hate Speech."

Also, I think @SCPartisan had shown interests in writing some shit... I also was contemplating on it, simply because there is a huge lack of tournament coverage compared to a year or two ago.

• Admin
I say if you're interested, make Party Wolf Mod so he can do it.
Something like this requires multiple people. Having a one man army that does all the work ends up hurting everyone in the long run. If they decide to quit, slack, or isolate themselves, the community is gone and ends up like it is now (this sentence isn't meant to offend anyone since I can understand losing passion or getting exhausted).

I'm still new so I'm very much passionate about the community and would like to do something like this now that I'm traveling more.

I'm still ridiculously busy, but less busy than before. I might be able to do some one-offs here and there, provided there's demand/I have something I feel is worth talking about. Might get esoteric though, dawg.

You'd better ask for this in your stocking, then.
Nigga fuck you. I know how to write properly. I don't appreciate you being an asshat towards my grammar, as well as my ability to write interesting and well written pieces of literature.

Nigga fuck you. I know how to write properly. I don't appreciate you being an asshat towards my grammar, as well as my ability to write interesting and well written pieces of literature.
HEY MAN I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT MY FRIEND. YOU ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE AND IT MAKES ME SAD.

The world needs IRM-literature. I truly believe that you know both what happens to a dream deferred and why the caged bird sings.

Reactions: IRM
HEY MAN I WAS JUST TRYING TO HELP OUT MY FRIEND. YOU ARE VERY AGGRESSIVE AND IT MAKES ME SAD.

The world needs IRM-literature. I truly believe that you know both what happens to a dream deferred and why the caged bird sings.
A dream deffered TT_TT. STOP TRYING TO DEFFER MY DREAM!!!

Back