Cartoon Nostalgia Thread

Don't know the name of the series, but i guess it involved Flash Gordon or someone like him and his friends, a magician who could turn into a cobra, and a guy who could turn into "Super Samurai" a really huge Samurai.
One of the villians could turn into his counterpart "super Ninja".

Can one of you help me out on this one? What was it?

Edit: Forget it i mixed up this two:

Defenders Of The Earth

Tarzan And The Super 7

Edit 2: I feel old now lol.

DINO RIDERS!!! Seriously I thought me and my brother were like the only people who actually watched that!

My mom tried to shield us from alot of stuff when we were kids (never saw any of Beavis and Butthead thanks to her) but Ren and Stimpy came on before she was home.
LEAVE EVERYTHING TO ME! lol

Yoshi it's kinda weird how you're so much younger than me and yet so much like me. I was like "What?, I was watching these shows when I was 18... oh... wait" I was full grown already when I stumbled onto anime. Still wet behind the ears though. Still a little damp back there I guess. In any event you seem to have gotten a good template my young friend. Nice picks too. It's good to see you spent your formative years in such good company.

*shakes walker while holding oxygen mask to face* "Get off my grass you hippys!!"

LOL I cant believe you Enkindu. JEM dude? really? are you truley truley truley outragous. God my wife has this weird obsession with that show. I personally wanna stab myself in the eyballs with spoons when its the DVR!!

I also used to really like the original Mickey Mouse cartoons. my favorite is this one

I know this is a cartoon thread. But this lady is not only one of my heros, but could very well be the only living cartoon.
might be off topic....but she fits

HRD

This stuff confused the heck out of me as a kid, yes it's a cartoon lol, here's the real Pink Panther music.
I always liked the narrated episodes, it's unlike most other shows at the time, where all the characters had their own voices, such as my old favourite Looney Toons.

Yoshi it's kinda weird how you're so much younger than me and yet so much like me. I was like "What?, I was watching these shows when I was 18... oh... wait" I was full grown already when I stumbled onto anime. Still wet behind the ears though. Still a little damp back there I guess. In any event you seem to have gotten a good template my young friend. Nice picks too. It's good to see you spent your formative years in such good company.

Born in 1990. Got into toonami when I was about 7 or so. DBZ, Sailor Moon, Gundam Wing, Thundercats, Reboot, and a few others were like like my daily line-ups aside from Johnny Bravo, Dexter's Lab, Acne hour, Tom and Jerry, and more on Cartoon Network. Yeah, these cartoons give me many "nostalgia-gasms". It's amazing when I look back at these cartoons I can even remember a line or two so well. Like "beep-beep" *zoom* from the roadrunner. Aside from the ramble, I'm slightly surprised you find me weird yet I understand what you mean lol.

*shakes walker while holding oxygen mask to face* "Get off my grass you hippys!!"

LOL I cant believe you Enkindu. JEM dude? really? are you truley truley truley outragous. God my wife has this weird obsession with that show. I personally wanna stab myself in the eyballs with spoons when its the DVR!!
HRD

ROFL. The dancing makes me laugh. She's doing the Carlton.

Reactions: HRD
How dare you have a nostalgia cartoon thread and not mention Bucky O' Hare ?! XD

Sadly, it only lasted 13 episodes. >:( Out of all the cartoons there remaking today, this series needs a rebooted !! ^_^

Of course gotta love Swat Kats !! :D

And one of Hanna Barbara's funniest 90s cartoons. 2 Stupid Dogs. :D

i'm kinda surprised no one mentioned these.. maybe these animes are not as popular in the states? nevertheless, here are the most nostalgic animes for me... well maybe just 2 for now ^_^

i like flashy fighting animes =D

I'll post pics later, but Rugrats & Dragonball, Catdog... hell of alot more, nuff typed.

Back