CaS Challenge: The Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse

rdmunhoz

[13] Hero
well, I decided to create this challenge because I think this is a cool theme, something that can be much explored

I'm not a religious person and I know only two versions of the horsemen (I don't know if there are more)… the version with CONQUEST (white horse), WAR (red horse), FAMINE (black horse) and DEATH (Pale horse)… and the other interpretation that replaces Conquest with PESTILENCE (I used this version for my creations)

I will start with my DEATH, then I'll posting my others… but I'd like to see what you have

The Death

instead of the traditional mantle, I tried to make a kind of an exoskeleton, with small organ pieces appearing

Death 1.jpg
Death 2.jpg
Death 3.jpg
Death 4.jpg

I am super-interested in this theme. Are we supposed to make 4 in total, and submit them as a set?

I also go with the pestilence version. Conquest and War sound far too similar of concepts

I think I may be able to have quite a bit of fun with this concept. I do suppose I'll give it a try.

also I love your Death he looks super cool @v@

That's incredible! I hope some of the people from my challenge enter too - A lot of strong contenders there.

thank you all guys

I am super-interested in this theme. Are we supposed to make 4 in total, and submit them as a set?

I also go with the pestilence version. Conquest and War sound far too similar of concepts

yes dude... It would be very interesting if everyone did the 4, or even 5 if you wish to do CONQUEST and PESTILENCE

i think your Curse character is perfect as pestilence

to tell you the truth ... my pestilence was very similar to my Curse anyway, so I'm changing some things in it before you post

If I make them based on Darksiders... am I going to be desclassified? XD

hehehe... feel free to make them based on any universe

The ripped clothing, the worn effects, the sewn up lips, the emotionless eyes, the vein-like branches on his chest. It all just comes together for a really creepy look. I could tell this was Famine before I read the text above the image.
I can't wait to see the rest :)

The ripped clothing, the worn effects, the sewn up lips, the emotionless eyes, the vein-like branches on his chest. It all just comes together for a really creepy look. I could tell this was Famine before I read the text above the image.
I can't wait to see the rest :)

you really noted every detail, sometimes when I am creating I think "oh ... no one will notice this detail". Thank you very much dude

Fab work as usual :) I'm up for this challange so I will see what I can do

Thanks friend. based on your evil creations, I'm so excited to see yours ideas for this theme

Great challange! I just bought the DLC I wanted and I'm really raring for a theme like this(^_^). I will eventually do all four, but for now, I chose Pestilence. In the manuscript, when describing this particular horseman, the bible mentions a crown as a main part of the description. Taking this into consideration, I thought of someone who is very vain. To keep the disease theme, I made a CAS with very eligant clothing, shining yet rusted armor, and used a yellow green as an accent (a sort of pustulant green). One of the vices commonly expected of people who are conceited is that they have a veracious sexual appitite. You'll see in the picture that he has some bloody, oozing sores around the mouth (on the good picture you only see one side due to clipping, but in the full body pic you see both sides... it's just not as clear)

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_68.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_69.png

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_70.png

Close up... too bad you can't see the other side of his face.

you really noted every detail, sometimes when I am creating I think "oh ... no one will notice this detail". Thank you very much dude
Ahh I have the same thoughts when I make characters but don't worry, I'm always looking for the details in your gallery. I reckon that even though not everyone notices the details, they will notice how cool your characters look without realising that it's because of the details.

@Samaras_Madness
I really like how he appears almost as some sort of regal prince (in fact, he reminds me of the prince I made in my gallery) but with tainted elements like the eyes. A really interesting way to show pestilence.

This is such a good challenge - so annoyed I'm living away from my PS3 right now and can't take part! :P

I really like your Famine chobek, but what about some rusty armor in his legs and hips?
You know... to be fearsome XD

Back