CaS Question

DaveTheRave

[08] Mercenary
Can anyone point me in the right direction on instructions on create a character. I have got to grips with it, but I really don't undertsnd the numbers side of things, why they change colour afrom blue to red, what they are even for, how they are used to determine custamisiation etc. I have the Brady guide but it doesn't go int depth except for explain the skills, I just want to kno wthe echnical side of the actual mode.
Thanks

I mean the numbers change colour from blue to red, on the panel on the right, im don't mean the colour of the equipment. I thiunk it's refering to minus and addition of points

You must be talking about skill points. These are attached to equipment and the number of skill points your character has changes according to what he/she is wearing. When choosing equipment you'll notice stuff like Impact 15 gauge 10 and the like. There are 5 skill types,
Power
Impact
Boost
Gauge
Special.
For example, if you want Venom Fang A (Special type skill) you would try to use equipment that add to the Special skill points. The addition and subtraction happens based on what clothes you change. Alternately, clothes also affect things like defense and HP. Once you have the skill points you need, go to the skill settings tab and choose a max of 4 skills to set.
BTW, skills only activate in Tower of Souls, Story Mode and Special vs.
I hope that helped!

Back