CAS Taki = Taki?

Bakuryu

[08] Mercenary
Noob question, does a CAS character that is like Taki have different hit boxes aka, will some of her normal combos not work with created characters using her style??

CAS character do have different hit boxes than that of the normal characters.
It applies to other characters, so it should apply to Taki.
I did a test in SC3 about this, and the CAS there was pretty much the same thing.

I know this, but the second question remains unanswered, well at least its not fully answered. Talim is said to have combos that whiff when used by a CAS, does Taki have the same problem?

I know this, but the second question remains unanswered, well at least its not fully answered. Talim is said to have combos that whiff when used by a CAS, does Taki have the same problem?

Although I've never noticed, I've played against other players who have said things to me like, "Because you have that CAS Taki this move hits you". I seem to run into those types of situations more than "(X) Combo won't work". But to be honest, I haven't really had the time nor the patience to really test it. However, I've begun to stop using CAS characters just to be safe. I would probably recommend the same...

Will editing a standard character do this or does this only happen with CaSs created from scratch?

I learnt Taki on a male CaS, now I got back to her, I don't have problems with whiffing or anything. She has longer legs too, but it doesn't really effect anything from what I could tell.

Her Hold up Y move doesn't do anything to Nightmare or Astaroth sometimes too.

The "Y" button doesn't mean anything... please learn the nomenclature. do you mean 7_8_9B? 7_8_9A? 7_8_9K? And how does that relate to what they are discussion? Do you mean in general it doesn't work all the time, or with a CAS character?

Back