Cassandra in Astral Chaos

Is she allowed to leave Astral Chaos?

• Total voters

HydroJames

Shining Sea Dragon
So Cassandra has been trapped in Astral Chaos for the past 17 years. If I'm told correct, Astral Chaos is a dimension where time and space are meaningless. I'm thinking anyone would not age so as long as they stay in Astral Chaos and Cassandra may have a shot at returning in future installments that aren't remakes. Perhaps to bring variety to the sword and shield users. Pyrrha fights like Sophitia while Patroklos will fight like Setsuka. Cassandra may return to bring back the aggressive SnS style that people know and love...

Unless that THING got to her...

how about Pat keeps his S&S style and Setsuka actually comes back with dat umbrella sword and Cassandra returns because nothing in any world or dimension can kill her except natural causes (i.e. old age which is still a ways off)

I'd think Cass should be more shield based or something, Like she can throw her shield like that meteor throw thing in Sc2. Also can smack people with her shield. Also like I said in other topics she wont age, But yeah a reunion with Pat and Pyrrha would be great.

I hope she will get out and return, she is not any character, she is Cassandra Alexandra.

Also there´s no other in the actual roster who fights like her, no replacement.

Really, I know some people like to say things like "No more Alexandra" or "No more S&S", but come on, is Cassandra who we are talking about, she deserves to be with us, she´s an important part of SC universe, and also a very important part of myself, I really need her, she means a lot to me and I love her.

Throwing her into the Astral Chaos was a lame excuse to omit her from the game. Pure and simple.
not really fully omit her but to take her out of the game (probably the same reason Zas and Tali and Yung weren't in the game. just time constraints on TS's part) for the time being but leave an easy way to put her back in.

So Cassandra has been trapped in Astral Chaos for the past 17 years. If I'm told correct, Astral Chaos is a dimension where time and space are meaningless. I'm thinking anyone would not age so as long as they stay in Astral Chaos and Cassandra may have a shot at returning in future installments that aren't remakes. Perhaps to bring variety to the sword and shield users. Pyrrha fights like Sophitia while Patroklos will fight like Setsuka. Cassandra may return to bring back the aggressive SnS style that people know and love...

Unless that THING got to her...

I believe whatever that THING(explanation needed) is did get a hold of Cassandra,much like it did Algol & transformed her into something like him,however she will have her memories of everybody plus some secrets

Back