Casual secondaries

Synraii

[14] Master
A follow on from the thread where people posted up their main characters with a twist.

In casual play, who will you use as secondary when taking a break from your main?

Myself:
Voldo, Kilik, Tira and Yoshimitsu - though I've been giving Voldo and Yoshi a lot of love recently. =/

Get posting guys! =)

When I'm not using the epic awesome handsome manliest man ever...

I'm using Cassandra, Xianghua and Tira. I do tend to pick Nightmare sometimes (randomly) as well.

But I do stick to the 3 girls. The thing that scares me though, is the fact that sometimes I use my very old abandoned main (now secondary), Cassandra, a lot more than I should, a bit more than the epic awesome handsome manliest man ever... But, I'll get over it.

There's no shame in using Cassandra if you also play a manly Zweihander type =P
Keev and Partisan do it after all. And Keev has dreads... AND a cool hat!

When I saw Keev's cap and awesome hair I actually thought "not fair, top tier player with top tier head-gear"
Anyways on topic. When I'm not playing Cervantes I have a bunch of characters I'll randomly pick. In not particular order
Cassandra, Voldo, Nightmare, Sophitia, Yun Seong, Yoshimitsu, Tira rarely, Siegfried, Zasalamel, Astaroth, Mitsurugi, and Raphael rarely.
Basically these are just the characters I know the frames and gimmicks of. I'm interested in having Mitsurugi up where my Nightmare and Cassandra but don't know any mitsurugi's to ask for tips.

The only characters I will play out of scrubbing it is: Yun, X, Mitsu, Raph, Lizzy, Voldo, and Nighty.
Otherwise Yoshi and Mi-na all day.

I play a little bit of everyone on the roster, except for X, Yun-Seong, Talim, Yoda, Seong Mi-na, Ivy, Hilde, and Maxi.

But if I'm not playing Nightmare, I'll probably play Tira, Voldo, Cervantes, or Astaroth.

Yay for character knowledge.

I play Rock in casuals as a way to feel out my opponents to see if they know how to deal with particular situations, shake stuns, break throws and punish. He's my sandbagging litmus test.

Friends don't let friends lose to Rock!

-Idle

Cervantes, Mitsu, and Yoshi...and if I know there is no hope of winning I'll try nightmare...somehow I do well him despite not really knowing more than the basics. lol

<--- Lizardman of course... Though that's going to look off when I eventually change that picture... But anyway, I find it easier to list characters I prefer not to play... Sophitia... That is all.

Friends don't let friends lose to Rock!

-Idle

Ok... But what if it's Rock vs Rock? And they're both your friends...?

I play Cass, Nightmare and Taki in pretty equal amounts.

However, from what's been revealed so far for SC5, it'll be Natsu, Viola and "?". Maybe Pyrrha, maybe Nightmare if he is still the big scary with the big sword. Or some other new and cool character.

Back