Cervantes Tech Traps

22B i blockable yes. But since WS A catches all techs you can "teach" them not to tech...maybe its even possible to not tech, wait for the 22B and still block it, but then of course you get a free 3B (which normally can be teched :P )

So you just need to vary a bit...

CH 2A+B RCC 3A:B tech trap if near wall and they dont teck it ground combos ill post dmg later and does anyone know if some characters can tech out of the FC A+BBBB A+B tech trap cause it happens to me all the time

Why not go for ch 2A+B~WS A ~4KK if its near a wall?? Wallsplat should be more Damage than 3AB, right?

I'd rather go for safe Damage...

Why not go for ch 2A+B~WS A ~4KK if its near a wall?? Wallsplat should be more Damage than 3AB, right?

I'd rather go for safe Damage...

im aware that its bad just thought id thow it up here CH 66K 11AA all tech 22B back tech not sure if posted

Have you ever tried b2 after ch 66K?? A slightly delayed one near a wall catches some chars like Asta....

Yeahh..try it in a corner...

But i even got some more your next videos....(lol im way too lazy for vids):

Maybe you know that Ivy can CS you out of a combo when you press Guard in the Air....Cervy has the same opportunity...

For example take Siggie as an opponent and just do 3B~A~Throw...you have to buffer a very early A and time the Throw, its not too hard...when the opponent Guards in Air Cervy will catch them out of the Air with A Throw....most of the time you get a Sidethrow, if they AC to the Front/Left you even got Backthrows...

There are different Setups for this, ch 3B~44A (Very early) works also...

Of course they can escape with AC to the Back, but the Throw catches Left, Right, Left-Front, Right-Front and Front afair...

Maybe you could also do some testings in corners where they cant AC to the back...For Training use Lizardman or Siggie, i think it works pretty well for both of them...but of course more a flashy combovid thing than usefull in Matches!! But maybe yo find something new...

greetings,doc.

forgot to post this B+G 6 so you tellaport behind them, then do iWR A butslightly delayed catches all tech and leads into a wall combo if you back is against the wall.

Have you ever tried b2 after ch 66K?? A slightly delayed one near a wall catches some chars like Asta....

I've tried. I practiced on Cervantes (since I usually do mirrors when training) and it works. There has to be a slight delay, like you said. It's nice- 49-50 DMG

Lol I've done that before. You got to do it at an angle so it catches one of their legs rather than going in between.

if you do 66B W! and then do FC A+BBBBBBB and time it right to where they get up and block only the last hit you left at +15

Back