Character Contest..? :D

Violent Vodka

Pick Your Poison
As some of you may know, I made an SC5 editor. The splash screen is super lame right now.. It used to have my gross customs, so I swapped it for the originals. They're gross too. It doesn't make sense to have the basic characters in a program that lets you edit shizz.. SO!

I wanna see your unique creations, preferably those that had some "extra work(;", to feature in the splash screen of my program. Even if you simply used the hex values and modified it on your own, I'd love to see them. (I'll only be 90% salty that you didn't use my terrible editor.)

In the end, I'll choose 26 characters, one for each style. I've placed spoilers below for each STYLE. I'll put the characters shared in this thread using the corresponding style spoiler to keep things organized.

Violent Vodka:
20150215105841_zps9931d97e.png
20150215105530_zpsdccd062f.png

ToothedCrown:
20150215110320_zpse0eb1bfe.png
20150215110015_zps378244b1.png

ToothedCrown:
20150215110930_zpsa3fe8b71.png
20150215110717_zps8925afb5.png

:sc3tir1:Entries:sc3tir1:
Darkon360: "Erebus"
Erebus1.png
Erebus2.png
Darkon360: "Hades"
Hades1.png
Hades2.png
Darkon360: "The Slayer"
Slayer1.png
Slayer2.png

Darkon360: "The Slayer" Alt.
SlayerALT1.png
SlayerALT2.png
Darkon360: "Pink Castle Crasher"
CastleCrasher1.png
CastleCrasher2.png
Darkon360: "Cyber Devil"
Cyberdevil1.png
Cyberdevil2.png

Darkon360: "Thantos"
Thanatos1.png
Thanatos2.png
Darkon360: "Siegfried's Nightmare"
Siegfried1.png
Siegfried2.png
Darkon360: "SCII Raphael"
Raphael1.png
Raphael2.png
Darkon360: "SCIV Yoshimitsu"
Yoshimitsu1.png
Yoshimitsu2.png

Darkon360: "Manji's Creed"
ACYoshimitsu1.png
ACYoshimitsu2.png

Darkon360: "The Atari Eastern Jaguar"
Jaguar1.png
Jaguar2.png

Last edited:
I'm just looking for fun creations, regardless if you use original body or "regular" body.

The spoilers are there to keep it organized 'cause I'm going to use one creation for each style.

Last edited:
Beware of slightly shitty screencap quality for some reason, also just call me by my real known username as "Darkon360". Majority of my CaS' are Originals. All Done on PS3 last year, no editors used basically. Enjoy.

The Slayer (Style: Ezio)
Slayer1.png

Slayer2.png

The "ALTERNATIVE" Slayer (Style: Ezio)
SlayerALT1.png

SlayerALT2.png

Cyberdevil (Style: Mitsurugi)
Cyberdevil1.png

Cyberdevil2.png

Erebus (Style: Alpha Patroklos)
Erebus1.png

Erebus2.png

Siegfried's Nightmare (Style: Nightmare)
Siegfried1.png

Siegfried2.png

SCII Raphael (Style: Raphael)
Raphael1.png

Raphael2.png

SCIV Yoshimtisu (Style: Yoshimitsu)
Yoshimitsu1.png

Yoshimitsu2.png

Manji's Creed (Style: Yoshimitsu)
ACYoshimitsu1.png

ACYoshimitsu2.png

Pink Castle Crasher (Style: Leixia)
CastleCrasher1.png

CastleCrasher2.png

Persona 3 Thanatos (Style: Mitsurugi)
Thanatos1.png

Thanatos2.png

Hades (Style: Algol)
Hades1.png

Hades2.png

Last edited:
Yeah.. 'cause me matching the hitboxes of the style exactly while still having creations is really uncalled for..
#logic
Using Algol's style with Tira's model to get 3B BE → QI B to combo into itself does not fit the description of ``matching the hitboxes of the style exactly''.

(Protip: It's much easier to not get caught cheating if you don't do it lobbies that are being livestreamed at the time.)

Using Algol's style with Tira's model to get 3B BE → QI B to combo into itself does not fit the description of ``matching the hitboxes of the style exactly''.

(Protip: It's much easier to not get caught cheating if you don't do it lobbies that are being livestreamed at the time.)

Then that guy obviously didn't copy all of Algol's body proportions for the hitbox, I bet that Tira also lacks Algol's gfx such as Glowing Hands for moves or Aura, or Both.

This is true, but she's my one exception to the rule, and I also rarely use her. Though, ever using the opposite gender will disallow 100% hitbox.
Every other "mod" is purely for aesthetic purposes, most of which are the same character with clothing adjustments.

'Sides, I didn't use my "hit-anywhere" mod, so.. there's that.

Then that guy obviously didn't copy all of Algol's body proportions for the hitbox, I bet that Tira also lacks Algol's gfx such as Glowing Hands for moves or Aura, or Both.
She did have all of the above. If not the aura before, she does now.

...people aren't quite as into this as I'd hoped.

Guess the splash screen will continue to be boring. :x

I suppose I have a few if I can be bothered screen capping them...
No it doesn't, but that isn't all modders, nor is it just modders.

Last edited:
Time to bury this thread with a recent and probably my last roided up CaS.

The Atari Eastern Jaguar (Style: Yoshimitsu)
Jaguar1.png
Jaguar2.png

Back