Cla's Super Sexy Original Customs

I wasn't shooting for ganguro. (isn't that tan with blonde hair, as opposed to black?) I just love making black angel chicks with gold hair. But either way, that style is used in only 4 of the 47 chars. Which doesn't make sense considering I just said I love it. I think I just found it harder to make good-looking chars in that style in SC5 compared to 4 or even 3.

I can see the sex appeal, but majority fall into generic sexy to me. Since you're going for the sexy approach, they gotta have something to make them all unique. Most of your CAS are going for skimpy outfits and that kind of makes hard for me to say they're different.

Sure less cloth always brings out a girl's sex appeal, but there's definitely more ways to bring out the sex appeal than barbaric derpness with highly saturated sticker stuff. Granted some were conservative, but they fall flat on appeal. Above all, I can't identify them as nothing but fanservice. However, only 3 of your CAS caught my interest....

slot39jaomikeiviola.jpg

slot46lanaethiaviola.jpg
slot13evamariapyrrha.jpg

For the first one, I saw it as a black lass in asian attire. Granted this is nothing new, but it's a good start. I'd probably build around the kimono she wears to make her into a more desirable "asian chocolate". In other words, try adding some asian equipment and/or utilize an equipment to make it look asian. So far I just like the kimono she wears while everything else is meh.

The second one is nice, but it has the 2 color scheme syndrome. In general, it's nice but tone down on saturation. You could also throw in a third color to break the 2 color syndrome trend. Other than that, the headpiece does compliment her hairstyle. She seems to be a warrior....though I'm unsure of what kind...

The third one I can't make out what she's supposed to be, but she's somewhat vibrant and the colors keep me interested.

Bottom line, stick to a theme and give identity. Don't just slap on sexyness, slap-on sexyness with identity. You wouldn't want people to dismiss it as a herp derp sexy CAS. You'd want people say that's a sexy african blonde with a bunch of details. Not just Blonde African angel.

Personally I think you need to work more on their faces. You just use make up. Freckles. scars, eyepatches, burns, elf ears, blindfolds, ballgags, piercings in the nose or belly, masks, catgirls...that kind of stuff, would make the characters more charismatic and unique...ok, may be I used some extreme examples projecting my fetishes XDDD but...you get the idea isn't it?

Back