Coming out of the Closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

IvyFanboy

[11] Champion
I've decided to finally merge all my account names and only use one due to massive trolling. I've tried so many different personalities and people still keep finding me and harassing me. Some of the accounts are constantly harassed for being scrubby and the others get desperate pleas for lessons to the point I can't go to the bathroom without my smart phone updating me another request. So from this point on:

Ring
Teflon2105
Sharpskill
Warui_ne
Corrondo25
Warble
Ivyfanboy
Jwong
and occasionally Mammothman when I feel like it

will no longer exist for those unaware. I just want to live my PSN life in peace under a new name.

so...you're gay?

i know this all seems new and frightening, but one day it will be seamless. i promise you that. hold your head up, be proud, and learn to love lukas podalski. be strong.

i hate bukowski, but there is some wisdom in this:

"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire."

so...you're gay?
LMAO KNEW IT

welcome to the dark side, welcome you.... sort of...

EDIT: obviously you just wish you were me because I'm the greatest ever

EDIT EDIT: or is it the otherway around? am I you? oh boy I hope so that way I get tons of sex and girls and am so nice to people. Doesn't that sound splendid?

LMAO KNEW IT

welcome to the dark side, welcome you.... sort of...

EDIT: obviously you just wish you were me because I'm the greatest ever
Why can't I just admit to myself that I'm myself?!? As you can see letting this all go is going to be hard for me, so please give your support in this thread.

AM I YOU OR ARE YOU ME? that is the question. seeing as I was on this site first, am better at SC4, a better troll(not to mention im good looking)

I'd have to say you are me. I mean to say some of the shit you say you'd have to be me fucking drunk as shit

Will you stop being me for a second and just listen. I don't wanna hate myself in the morning for my current past, ego influenced denial of my true, persona situational awesomeness simply because it's offset by my flawed perceptions of myself.

obviously you already hate yourself because you are me. furthermore proving my point you are drunk me:
current past
^you actually said that^
we both (I) need to reflect on that or stop drinking(no)

I feel offended I was not included IFB. Did you forget about those late night conversations about unmentionable things that only I can say, because only my personality remembers them?

Maybe I'm right. Maybe I am drunk and sometimes speaking simultaneously from points of sobriety and intoxication and simply confused. I think part of me drinks because I hate myself and simply want to be the drunk me more, but just wont let go of the sad reality. I think I need to find a way to not be not drunk till I'm happy enough to not be not, not drinking again

Maybe I'm right. Maybe I am drunk and sometimes speaking simultaneously from points of sobriety and intoxication and simply confused. I think part of me drinks because I hate myself and simply want to be the drunk me more, but just wont let go of the sad reality. I think I need to find a way to not be not drunk till I'm happy enough to not be not, not drinking again
wait so im not a virgin?WHO DID WE LOSE IT TO? WE WERE SAVING THAT!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Edit: IFB we have new thigh highs we have black ones now they match our skirt better

I feel offended I was not included IFB. Did you forget about those late night conversations about unmentionable things that only I can say, because only my personality remembers them?
Yeah well I'm offended too, perhaps so offended I didn't want to accept the offensive part of me that wont get over being offended for not being accepted by me.

wait so im not a virgin?WHO DID WE LOSE IT TO? WE WERE SAVING THAT!!!!!!!!!! FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
I don't know. Lets just hope it wasn't one of my gay selves. I question Corrondo25's standards...I don't think he get's checked either....We might be whores by association. Don't Tell Teflon, I get along well with the 40 year old girl who thinks I'm good looking and I don't want him telling her what we might've done.

But you need to accept me, I am me, you are me, we are me and I and we have very long discussions. Especially this whole closet thing. Stop oppressing me damn it!

When I saw this threads title and then my name first on the list.... lol

I have no problem oppressing parts of me! Why do you think I'm in this situation in the first place? Do you think I wanted to be Online Ranked top 10 and hate myself dominating offline with Ivy in Europe, never able to tell others in fear of the shame it would bring?

And we are soooo buying new skirts once we free up some space in our closet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back