Community Push for SC2 PS3/XBOX360?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i honestly dont get all the SC2 hype in this community... not dissin the thread just dont get it

Here's what you do.

1. Go to Gamestop and spend $5 for a copy of SC2/SC3.

2. Find some friends to play with.

I wouldn't mind seeing SC3 on XBL myself. Since it was a ps2 only release, I can't do a backwards play like I can with 2 and download like I can the original SC. If they released 3 on XBL and PSN, at least we could get all of the calibur games on both platforms.

ya know what fuck it...worst game community ever.

I hope you realize how much a bad idea this is. Why would you want them to put the effort into two games that you can get fairly easy used when the effort could be better put into a new game?

The only thing that is going to happen is make more online scrubs who think they are good. I can't speak for online, but offline all MVC2 did was make people go back to the Dreamcast version.

Also, MVC2 had high demand because of how rare the game was to get with the PS2 version going for $100 until it was released as a download. There's no high demand for SC2 or SC3. Go to Gamestop and you can find plenty of copies.

And SC4 is better than these games anyway. If anything, the effort should go to an update or a new game, not re-releasing these games.

Ideally we should have all SC1, SC2, SC3 for download on PSN.

Malice: SC4 isn't the best one of them. They all are. Especially 1, since it set the formula.

Have you played 1 recently? I bought the digital download for SC1, and its boring as shit. 75% of the moves are different or not in the game. The engine is very old and out dated, both graphics and physics wise. It may have set the formula, but I played it about 5 times and got bored with it.

SC2 has already gotten boring after having it again for 2 weeks, the Weapon Master mode is the only reason to keep playing, to beat the challenges and get all of the items. After that, there's nothing really worth doing unless you like all of the extra time attack, survival, etc.

I agree with Malice on this one, as much as I'd like to see 3 on XBL, an update to 4 or release of 5 would be far better time, money, and energy spent.

IFB posts brighten my day when he starts getting angry. I honestly dunno why.

Either way, if this were done, what of Link, Heihachi, and Spawn? The idea is nice though, provided it would at least garner SC4 (And a possible 5) a bit more attention.

ya know what fuck it...worst game community ever.

Because what you get online is indicative of the entire community!

lolnotreally

Seriously though, MvC2 for xbl did relatively little for the game, especially considering they weren't even perfect ports. More people got to play it, but the vast majority of serious players already had a dreamcast + copy of the game, a cabinet or access to a local arcade. There's certainly people that want SC2 online, but not a significant amount.

I say just wait until Namco is done with this round of Tekken stuff and they decide to milk SC again afterwords. It's not that it's a bad idea, but I don't see it selling well or holding people over unless Harada announces "lol G2 is coming back for SC5".

@LP: I'd guess that Namco would just do what they did with bonus characters in SC3/4 and lump them all in a single box on the menu.

Have you played 1 recently? I bought the digital download for SC1, and its boring as shit. 75% of the moves are different or not in the game. The engine is very old and out dated, both graphics and physics wise. It may have set the formula, but I played it about 5 times and got bored with it.
I suppose I'd hate it too if I never played it competitively enough to appreciate it. Actually, I did and therefore you don't know what you're talking about.

also before you scream "give facts to why its stupid"

SC2 is not the same engine as SC4

SC4 is sharing the same engine as SC3 and the studio who made SC3 is the Tekken 4 guys so yeah as long as the tekken crew is in charge SC2 is useless

Well, this "prehistoric nonsense" was back when "Hwang" was introduced.
Assuming that's one of your favorite characters, buddy. =p

I suppose I'd hate it too if I never played it competitively enough to appreciate it. Actually, I did and therefore you don't know what you're talking about.

Nice job on being a dick. I stated my opinion, no need to attack them. Ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back