Congratulations to Lolo

HajimeOwari

[11] Champion
That's right. A Yoshi player finally earned that tournament win. A deserving Yoshi at that. Sure, there were some issues, but Lolo topped those brackets at Devastation when all was said and done. Without Lolo's early YouTube videos (and his help via MSN back in the day) I would have never been inspired to pick up Yoshi and be able to play at the level I'm at today. Lolo was THE Yoshi when the game came out. It's only fitting that Lolo be THE Yoshi to carry him all the way to finals (although I wanted to be the one to do it, you bastard! =p).

Congratulations and mad props to you, Lolo. You make us Yoshi players proud...all 10 of us. Or maybe it's less than that? haha. 'grats, buddy.

Yea good job Lolo. You really are the most solid yoshi I've ever faced, this coming from a guy who knows the yoshi match up in and out.

Lolo's the man! Hopefully SCV's online will be better so I can play you more often Lolo...

I actually had a dream they would reveal yoshimitsu lastnight... Swear. LOL weirdest shit ever...

Im sure the matches were hype as hell... Lolo is def one of the most unique and solid yoshi's out there!

Furzy + Hajime <3 you guys too ;)

Thanks a lot :)
I'm really happy, this was long over due as RTD said, Yoshi is just a terrific character and the fact that this amazing char didn't have a major under his belt was a shame, but hey, what are the odds when this char is so difficult to use and there are like 10 players in the whole world?, that's not suitable with the other chars winning tournaments, being based on a couple of moves to win, Yoshi needs all his arsenal to get this and heck, is the most fun char to watch in the tournaments no matter what.

@Hajime, we were both doing our homework together with Yoshi, so you take part of the credit too.

@Furzy, I'm might not be able to make it to NEC this year, it's unclear as of now, you gotta beat them all, and is gonna be tough as all americans have had a good trianing with me, tough our styles are very different, but I know you will do great, I just don't wanna hear you to make any excuses like Docvizzo did when he came.

@RedDijin, I might have stealed some traps out of you, you were always a tough Yoshi and I learned to get loose with Yoshi while playing with you.

@Pocky Yoshi, you can't deny that I can't be pocky too, some stuff you use for fun, I found some real usage in real matches and used that a lot, thanks.

@Evil Paragon, you should show up for a tournament whenever you can, you will do great as you are far more technical than I am.

See you all in SCV with more namu power!!!

... that's not suitable with the other chars winning tournaments, being based on a couple of moves to win, Yoshi needs all his arsenal to get this and heck, is the most fun char to watch in the tournaments no matter what.

Yoshi in a nutshell. =)

@Hajime, we were both doing our homework together with Yoshi, so you take part of the credit too.

Humble as usual, Mr. Lolo. Grats again. Thanks for taking the time to talk to us little guys now that you've got that major under your belt. hehe.

I haven't played SC4 in about a two years (Stopped playing around SF4's release) and looking at how strong the community still is, it just shows how dumb I was for dropping it, and Lolo has definitely put the spark back in me to pick the game back up and play Yoshi again.

Congrats on the win.

Back