Conspiration

Status
Not open for further replies.

NamcoFan

[09] Warrior
Hello, recently, I've received this warning

Hello,

Your signature is effectively insulting a member of 8wayrun and therefore is not allowed. Change it to something less inflammatory or an administrator will be contacting you soon.

Thank you!

And this because I've written that Hot Rod Dave is a douchebag motherfucker.

But I just wanna tell you something: when he brainwashed people, trying to convincing them of downvoting my threads, and bullying me, nobody said nothing, but when I've made that signature, I've received that warning.

Conclusions: moderators are in cahoots with Hot Rod Dave, and here's a conspiration against me.

This, at least, are my considerations.

But I just wanna tell you something: when he brainwashed people, trying to convincing them of downvoting my threads, and bullying me, nobody said nothing, but when I've made that signature, I've received that warning.

Conclusions: moderators are in cahoots with Hot Rod Dave, and here's a conspiration against me.

I've never personally met you NamcoFan. But just to let you know, HRD is one of the few people to ever be banned from this website. He's also been talked to and scolded more than almost anyone else on this site. So the hypocrisy you think exists on this forum, is not really what is going on.

No matter where you go, what you do, there is politics. And by politics I mean favoritism.

Example: I got a job offer only because I know the guy who does the hiring personally. That's politics.

It sucks I know, but unfortunately that's life. Fortunately this is just a game website, so try to have a light heart about it and maybe pick your battles in something that actually matters? IDK just a suggestion.

I, too have claimed foul play here. It didn't make the slightest difference. I'm telling you this because I'm currently going through the same thing and I wish I had the same hindsight I do now.

It isn't worth it, trust me.

Ooh I am glad I noticed this thread, it's odd that I sent you that PM ages ago and you removed your signature without comment and suddenly bring it up now.

If HRD "bullied" you then you should have messaged an admin about it, not posted a thread about it in the general discussion forum because that just provokes further trolling. If there's still an issue I'd be glad to take a look for you, PM me where he is doing this and I will remove it.

Also;
7325033538860c3246a81357d20f6f98.png

May 29th is not recently.

You are just a funny idiot.

He harasses me on a regular basis
And dont you forget it. And i aint gonna stop either. You will soon be like this namcofan. Crying about things from months ago because i get under your skin that much. It will fester inside you till you have to lash out and make multiple threads about how much your pussy hurts because im here. I aint going anywhere jackass. Get comfortable.

Who's the dumb fuck who can't spell believe?

And besides, everything you say is 3rd grade potty mouth. I expected better from a 35 year old man (or should I say, man-child?)
Get some new material. My miss-spelling has been a joke for years. Your incapability to ignore me (like you swore you would do) just proves your a liar and a dipshit. Just like namcofan, alex j and all of alex j's "believers". Keep it coming. You make it to easy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back