Constructions Database

Banjo/Guitar/Noise Polluter

Wylderbanjo.jpg

• Usable by both genders.
  • Located on the Right Collarbone.
  • Parts consist of the Turtle Shell, Helmet Ornament (Iris?), Hand Gun.
  • Be aware that because it's on the Collarbone and not the back, it swings around wildly with some move sets (Leixia, Maxi, etc). Apparently Project Soul didn't want people putting things on characters' backs. More on that later.
  • It's possible to keep clipping to a minimum if you play around with it enough.
  • Under no circumstances will this instrument actually work.
Buckler

Carmenshield.jpg

• Located on either arm.
  • Parts consist of the Feathers of Strength, Helmet Ornament (Boy's Day DLC) and the Flower.
  • The last two parts are optional, the main thing is the Feathers of Strength. You can put any other custom bits and bobs on there.
  • Make sure it's as thick as possible, other wise it'll look flimsy.
  • Use the horizontal slider to swap the feathers to their opposite sides and fiddle with the Angle slider to get the bordering sections to meet in a point.
Cheesy Grin

Montyclose.jpg

• Located on the head.
  • Parts consist of the Crescent Moon.
  • Basic stripy pattern, resized as desired.
  • Be aware that moving the Moon with the sliders can be awkward since it's always slightly tilted on its axis. It's a dick.
Gecko Eyes

Loyd2stanceclose.jpg

• Usable by both genders
  • Located on the head.
  • Parts consist of 2 Apples.
  • Proceed to shove into face, stalk first. Colour appropriately.
Bow and Arrow

Kendraback.png

• Usable by both Genders.
  • Bow is on the Right Collarbone, Quiver is on the chest.
  • Parts consist of the Bow and the Quiver.
  • As with the Banjo, be aware that the bow will flail around like a demented, drunken aunt on some move sets. No idea why you can't put a bow on your character's back.
Tree Arm

MIrandaarm.png

• Located on the Right Collarbone.
  • Parts include the Manicas and 2X Beetle Horns.
  • The collarbone thing isn't so much of an issue here since the placement is more on the arm than the back.
Gear Shield

Calishield.jpg

• Located on the Left Hand.
  • Parts include the Cogwheel.
  • It takes some fiddling to get it placed right. Keep checking the fighting stance with the "View" option and tweak as appropriate.
  • Slight clipping on some poses.
Great topic, Pas!

Thanks for your contributions, Fliptop. Your submissions have been indexed in the table of contents.

It seems this thread hasn't been touched in a while. Submissions are always accepted, but at this point, I might start going around asking people if I can take some of their pictures of constructions and post them here. Of course, that'd take a lot of time on my part, so I have to wonder about the payoff for doing something like that.

Question: has anyone here been using this thread as a reference when making CaS?

guess I'll contribute my part, one of my favorite designs:
Bong-Seon Crown
necro.png
astrid2p.png
  • (as shown above) usable by both genders
  • body location: head
  • parts used: bong-seon circlet + 3 eye protectors
  • inspired by Bleach's Espada Baraggan. a bit tricky to make but once you figure it out, enjoy.

Bong-Seon Crown has been indexed. Thanks for your contribution. Hope to see more of your cool headgear designs in here.

Baseball Cap, Short Jacket, Zipper Cardigan, Cassandra's Shoulder Armor, Feathers of Strength Shoulder Armor have busted image links

Baseball Cap, Short Jacket, Zipper Cardigan, Cassandra's Shoulder Armor, Feathers of Strength Shoulder Armor have busted image links
Sorry about that; I'll see what I can do about those. They'll all be posted after this message. Unfortunately, they can't be linked to in the Table of Contents, since the ability to edit posts after posting them has been significantly shortened.

Baseball Cap
JyXv3LL.jpg

• usable on both males and females
  • body location: head (as hat)
  • parts used: chinese hat, rabbit ears
  • use "color all equipment" before coloring hat to get rid of hat's natural sheen and make it easier to impart desired colors.
Short Jacket
XOh3jvS.jpg

• usable on males and females
  • body location: upper body (jacket)
  • parts: arabian vest, any compatble middle layer upper body equipment, square stickers
  • color the shirt the same color as the vest, then use the stickers to color the "inside"
Cassandra's Shoulder Armor
icUCT4v.jpg

• usable by males and females
  • body location: shoulders
  • parts: two turtle shells, anything wrapping around the upper arm
Feathers of Strength Shoulder Armor
DCvzA9S.jpg

• usable by males and females
  • body location: shoulders (collarbones)
  • parts: two pairs of feathers of strength
  • small problem: if not correctly rotated, the collarbone regions will clip through
Unfortunately, I can't recover the picture of the Zipper Cardigan. It was used on a very old design that has since been updated. I think the instructions are straightforward enough, though. Just take whatever shirt you want and slap on a zipper towards the bottom and an inverted triangle placed by axis over the chest and the tip of the zipper.

Here are a few that I've made.

hand microphone
  • applicable to both male and female
  • position: left hand
  • parts used: cylinder and a ball with a small dot pattern
Here's how I like to make a hand microphone. I think Lexia's style fits really well with characters that are singers. If you put a microphone in the character's left hand, then it looks like the character speaks into it when you use Lexia's critical edge.

soulcalibur-_6-png.39866

honey pot
  • applicable to both male and female
  • position: hips
  • parts used: a ball with 2 cones inside
If you use Alpha Pat's style, you can make it look like the character dips honey during every sword move.

soulcalibur-png.39770

trophy
applicable to both male and female
position: right hand
parts used: a bolt, cone, and a pure ring

soulcalibur-_2-png.39773

Last edited:
Back