Controller/Arcade Stick/Hitbox??

Just need to find out if there's a converter that will make it work for X360 and I think I'll be purchasing one.

You could try having it modded as well. More expensive, but handy as all hell.

OR, you could wait for them to get their PS360 parts in. According to their supplier, they should be getting these parts in hopefully in March.

My stick > All of you scrubs. =)

NO U =)

Funny, so the game designers for some weird reason (that I disagree with), makes some moves insanely hard to execute.... iCS?!?? Or similar.

Then a company makes a controller that gives you better control and makes some moves easier on their controller. So, what if that controller catches on and the game designers still feel the moves should be hard to do? Won't they just change the game design so you have to learn new crazy movements that are hard even on YerNewFancyController(tm)?

Why even make the moves hard in the first place. My thumb hurts from trying to learn CS... ouch!

But I do understand the point of using 4 fingers for directions instead of 1 (d-pad). Maybe it would ease the above-mentioned pain....

But I do understand the point of using 4 fingers for directions instead of 1 (d-pad). Maybe it would ease the above-mentioned pain....

Really makes sense on paper:
You have 10 fingers.
Right hand responsible for roughly 8 buttons.
Left hand responsible for just inputs.
Diffusing the amount of buttons per finger would seem to lessen the work of the one hand.
236 now requires two button presses rather than one hand swipe.

Spoke with the makers and they said they'd most likely have a universal controller come May. That's when I'll be purchasing one.

28284666B+G here I come. :sc4ivy1:

it's been a while since this thread was posted in, but as i'm also considering the same switch as the OP, i thought i'd just post here. how many of you guys ended up getting a hitbox after all? for those of you who already had one, what do you think of it now that you've been using for quite a while? specifically, how do you think it affects your SC gameplay? if any of you own a regular arcade stick as well, which do you prefer for playing SC?

thank you!

Hello guys! Is there unite hitbox thread, about input issues and so on?

i just having troubles with some movements and i`d like to ask it there

For when your gonna modify/build your own and can't decide between stick or hitbox-
imag0402-jpg.33842

Back