Create yourself in Soul Calibur?

Le Bello did a version of me as a french mousquetaire once, it was very good looking, like the original i guess :P
i just don't have pics soz, or maybe in his thread if you wanna dig

Well, at least you're being honest heh. I don't think of it as a conceded thing... I think of it as just something for fun. Go back to the days where you did/didn't imagine yourself as a warrior or something. lol

I might feel this way because when I was a kid, me and my friends would pretend we were traveling warriors fighting monsters and stuff. Silly yes but we loved using our imaginations. Nevertheless, thank you for merging the threads and if you do end up trying it, can't wait to see. :)

I'll just say indulging in child-like fantasies is something I want to keep to a minimum, but I end up going overboard on a whim. This create myself as CAS being one of them. However, stay tuned for a CAS of myself. Also, I think you're silly and I'm being a jerk haha.

Le Bello did a version of me as a french mousquetaire once, it was very good looking, like the original i guess :P
i just don't have pics soz, or maybe in his thread if you wanna dig
it's okay. :) I'll check his thread sometime
I'll just say indulging in child-like fantasies is something I want to keep to a minimum, but I end up going overboard on a whim. This create myself as CAS being one of them. However, stay tuned for a CAS of myself. Also, I think you're silly and I'm being a jerk haha.
Haha it's all good. And cool. :)

It's not easy making myself(Probably need a crew cut dlc hair for me), but this is probably close to what I am. Otherwise, I rather be like Yoshimitsu by keeping my identity a secret.

Attachments

• Some black guy (1).jpg
    Some black guy (1).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 164
  • Some black guy (2).jpg
    Some black guy (2).jpg
    960.9 KB · Views: 174
  • Some black guy (3).jpg
    Some black guy (3).jpg
    998 KB · Views: 183
  • Some black guy (4).jpg
    Some black guy (4).jpg