Crybaby glitch?

I also use an A+B button for Leixia. I guess it's time to test it out in training. I only really noticed it when I got counterhit.

My issue is for example iFC's. If I want Maxi to give me a iFC WS B+K, If I do it to fast (which seesm retarded cause i could do it really fast in sc4 and get what I want) I will get a WS B instead. And thats using a binded button.

I think the 2 issues are related. I hate this new buffer system. Drives me nuts!!

My issue is for example iFC's. If I want Maxi to give me a iFC WS B+K, If I do it to fast (which seesm retarded cause i could do it really fast in sc4 and get what I want) I will get a WS B instead. And thats using a binded button.

I think the 2 issues are related. I hate this new buffer system. Drives me nuts!!
I have that problem all the time. I get B instead of iWR B sometimes. What I noticed is you have to watch your character fully go into FC then do your WR move.

Edit: Oh never mind. I never have problems with iFC moves, doing i2B/A+G is pretty easy because nothing conflicts with them.

I have that problem all the time. I get B instead of iWR B sometimes. What I noticed is you have to watch your character fully go into FC then do your WR move.

His issue is different; the K in B+K isn't registering. Both are iWR moves.

His issue is different; the K in B+K isn't registering. Both are iWR moves.
Lol play as Sieg sometime and try to do the SBH kBE after 2A+B. Sometimes you'll get SBH A then get launched. I just noticed he was talking about iFC not iWR. Lol

To clarify, I actually was talking about iWS moves. But even iFC moves are stupid to. Try to get a FC 3aaa outta maxi with your fastest sc4 input and see what happens. you get like a 2A or some shit

I know it's crappy but this was without binds. When I do it with binds, I don't recall ever getting a WS attack.

I think I just figured out what it might be. When I was watching your vid, I saw that every time you were forced to WS A, the button display at the bottom said you were holding the A button down. (you probably weren't, but the game registered it that way) So the game took the A button as priority, maybe.

This would also explain the random WS Bs if the game sees the B button being held down. If you have a bind, this should never happen, but if it still happens to those using a bind, it's something else. Also, I still can't figure out why I'll sometimes get WS A+B if I'm right about the other WS moves...

This would also explain the random WS Bs if the game sees the B button being held down. If you have a bind, this should never happen, but if it still happens to those using a bind, it's something else. Also, I still can't figure out why I'll sometimes get WS A+B if I'm right about the other WS moves...
I think, and don't quote me on that, it might have something to do with buffering Crybaby too soon. I think that if you buffer Crybaby before you land or right when you land, you'll do a WS A+B instead. And/or it could have something to do with doing it after a CH.

Back