Custom artists

Organous

[09] Warrior
Now I know we're mostly competitive types, so custom characters aren't really favored here. I would like to know, though, how many people here actually do enjoy designing custom characters? I enjoy trying to make good designs on this game, so getting all equipment was a big challenge I took on. I'll even take on more obscure challenges and do the best that the game would allow me to do. Case in point: I designed the Megaman X4 model of Sigma and Megaman 2's Air Man, even though the actual end results are far from the actual characters. Just the other night, I made Futurama's Robot Santa and "his good friend Jesus" played by Zoidburg.

I know that hitboxes get messed up with custom characters, but it just feels so good when a design comes to life and I've got this brand new guy.

ill admit i enjoy a good custom character. I got a really good Michael Jackson straight from the thriller video. Im quite proud. Id really be interested in seeing your robot santa. Mega would be sick to, I also got a good speed racer, and I was one of the first to do a ronald mcdonald.

I dont use the custom characters to much. I bring them out when the mood calls for it and I need a good laugh. But i do have this sick little black ninja girl that I have used since the day I got the game, and I used it in all my ranked matches. Ill love that girl! But lets get together sometime organous. we'll swing the old axe and chucks at each other while moon walkin and sayin "ho ho ho, yall have been bad!!"

i'd be more into custom characters if the items didn't suck so much ass in this game.

but i love making new outfits for the original characters. its like my doll collection haha.

i'd be more into custom characters if the items didn't suck so much ass in this game.

but i love making new outfits for the original characters. its like my doll collection haha.

i do particularly like ur x-mas themed characters. how fuckin "hallmark" you are.

they are sexy bitches though!!

This just in: Since you guys seem so eager to see my Air Man, I've done you one better. I've taken one robot master from each of the numbered Mega Man games (excluded Mega Man & Bass, since I've never played it). I brought in Guts Man (with Rock so you get an extra heaping of Guts Man ass), Air Man, Snake Man, Ring Man, Wave Man (not admirable), Yamato Man, Shade Man (even less admirable), Sword Man, Tornado Man, and just for kicks, made a pathetic-looking Zero. I even made it so they all have different weapon styles. They've got Rock, Astaroth, Lizard Man, Tira, Sophitia, Hilde, Raphael, Siegfried, Yoshimitsu, and Mitsurugi, respectively. I'm sure we'll get around to showing our characters off to each other, eventually.

I think that I can honestly say that I enjoy making custom characters more than actually using them in battles. I have a couple real characters and some that I just created from memory. Some characters that I've made that I haven't seen at all are Xena: Warrior Princess, Beatrix Kiddo(Kill Bill), O-Ren Ishii(Kill Bill), Elle Driver(Kill Bill), and the power rangers from the ninja series. Some of my more common creations are Wonder Woman and Sailor Moon

id like to customize the originals..but i have one revolutionary girl utena and SHIKA-CHAN LOL ^^

I'm a custom character freak. I've got like 40 of them, though most aren't based on other stuff, they're just me screwing around and coming up with something somewhat original.

Most are scantily-clad women of course, but then that's what's on my mind through most of my life, so I have no shame there.

Same here. Don't really care for custom chars, but new looks for the original chars can be fun. Out of my mains, Cass especially seems to have the most neutral body type and shape, not too bulky or too skinny, making her ideal for a variety of costumes. Also, her shield comes in a variety of clearly visible colors, so you can pick one to color match with a certain outfit and it'll add that finishing touch.

I don't think I'll ever play Cass unless she's in the black mage outfit, or pirate plunderer's outfit, or baker's daughter's delivery uniform complete with rolling pin and bread basket, or cowgirl outfit, or roman conquerer's outfit, or any other numerous costumes I made for her (nevermind the two different schoolgirl outfits lol). Same with Taki in her Strider-wannabe outfit, or SC2 ninja village girl homage, or Asta in his blood red and gold armor and cape, or sandles and tattoos with pumpkin head. You even get a surprise if you can break off Asta's red helmet - a blonde mohawk with red tips lol.

Unlike Cass, who can pretty much make most costumes work well, Taki is hard to make decent outfits for without looking completely slutty because her enormous jugs just don't fit anything without being awkward - I wish bamco would tone this down just a bit. Asta is just huge, it's weird to see him in anything other than an outfit that makes him look either completely badass and dominating, or completely silly. And sometimes I swear some people are ripping off my armored Asta's exact armor and color.

Hell I don't think I've ever played my mains in anything but custom outfits since I made them.

I would do more Cassy outfits, but damn, I just don't because her custom hair is... way too spiky lol. Also wth did they do to her face?

So instead, I play with the looks for Amy, Talim, and Rock. Santa Rock is pwnage. I don't touch Sophie or Ivy. >.>

Taki in all black kimono = hotness.

Back