Custom CaS pieces?

Should we have art competitions for SC6?

• Total voters

Ukkesh

[13] Hero
Couldn't think of a better title. But I was thinking about how does did art competitions, so what about for sets of CaS equipment?
I think that holding competitions could be a very good way of extending the lifespan of the game if they have the manpower. Other than money and manpower, I can't really think of other downsides. It gives the people more interaction, gives casuals new stuff and promotes art. It'd also be good for the artistically inclined to get something they specifically want into the game.
What's your thoughts?

I'd love to see Namco do some sort of design contest for SC6. There's a few other games that have done costume design contests like this (PSO2 has done them multiple times, and I think KOFXIV did one too) so it's not like it's out of the norm, at least not in Japan.

That being said, I don't think I'd trust them to pick designs that are actually, y'know, good. I mean, look at what they put in the first CaS pack.

The reason I play online matches is to see other player's creations, I couldn't care any less about rank.

Sometimes I have the fortune of fighting against outstanding custom characters which are pure artistry.

Back