☆ Custom Character Theme (Songs)

Mistaken

[09] Warrior
Good morning Runners! I'd like to get creative today, so I thought users should use a topic for their Custom characters, that detail them with Age, Name, Hair Colour, Moveset, Backstory and even a THEME SONG :sc5sc:

So I shall go first:

1) Name: Nami

Move-set: Leixia

Hair Colour: Brown/Blonde

Back-story: Nami was born in the same Empire as Sophitia, but was then raided by bandits a year after. Nami's family was killed, so she left the empire alone, and expected to fight for herself. She remembered Xianghua, her mother, who had taught her the ways of the Sword. As she traveled to Mi-Lan, a kingdom that was taken over by Bandits was soon vanished, by Nami's blade. She thought she wasn't all that great with a sword, but she knew it took practice.

Theme Song:

Okay ! So..
Name - Lisanna(or Just Lisa xD)
Age - 15
Move-set - Hilde
Hair Colour - Red
Back-Story: From an early age, Lisa was brought up by troops and war. She has always been regarded as the weakest , but that changed after she saved live of her younger brother. Under the watchful eye of her mother and her mentor, she learned how to fight , To one day regain their land.
Theme:

422795_10150571966553138_615293137_9299194_1619860824_n.jpg

Name: Maiyuki Hayato​

Move Set: Alpha Patrokolos

Hair Color: Black

Back Story
Maiyuki Hayato is a single-child who lived with her Grand Parents, never knowing her real mother or father. She is aware she has a half-brother and half-sister; Omni Hayato, a renowned mercenary, bounty hunter, and war strategist; and Yukino Hayato, a renowned scholar and elegant Geisha, though both unaware of Maiyuki's existence.

She was always a young, rampant youth who seemed prone to outbursts due to her constant craving for attention; receiving a scar that runs across the top of her right eye and under her left one when she attempted to unknowingly fight a malfested who attempted to kill her and her grand parents, though she was saved by the Soul Calibur wielder at that time, Siegfried. Running away from home as she began to realize the attacks got more frequent and she seemed to be the cause, not wanting to put her Grandparents in harm's way, though later she found out they were dead from an attack that destroyed her village lead by the Evil Knight of Legend, Nightmare.
Depressed and not knowing what to do, she thought about following in her half-sister's foot steps and refine herself as a Geisha and earning a just living like her grandparents would have wanted. She was turned down for having the scar across her as well as the tattoo, with them saying Geisha should be as close to flawless as possible. Enraged, she attempted to fight, which she ran into Setsuka and was easily defeated. Eventually, Maiyuki learned the deadly Art of Shinden Tsushima-ryu Battojyutsu after convincing Setsuka to take on another a pupil. After her Master's disappearance Maiyuki became a wayward spirit who was up to mischief before she was taken in by the leader of the Dissonance Kingdom, Algol, who recognized her talents and gave her an ultimatum to either be imprisoned for her crimes or to work for him to make a his better, ideal world.
Algol, who has acted as somewhat of a father figure and role model to Maiyuki and has said that he will help her in search for her true Mother as well as Setsuka, has tasked her in using the skills honed by her former master as well as himself in order to seek out the cause of catastrophe in the world before it reaches his Kingdom, Soul Calibur and Soul Edge; and bring them to him so that he may use their combined powers to restore peace throughout the land.

(You can also check out my Fan Fiction called Soul Calibur Chronicles: Maiyuki Hayato).

Theme

Alright what the hell. I will take a crack at this.

Name: Michael. (Mike to friends.)

Hair colour: Black. But wears a hat. (He kinda wears Raphael's SC5 outfit.)

Moveset: Raphael

Backround: Michael was living a common life unknown that he had a piece of Soul Edge in his body. Since he was 12 he had been on the move to find the sword that infected him but he noticed that he actually liked being a vampire. So now he is a mad force of wind to anyone who stands in his way. Michael saw Raphael's outfit and made it like his. To symbolize his vampiric nature.

Theme:

1) Name: Alexander ( Alex for short)

Move-set: Pyrrha O.

Hair Colour: Black

Back-story: Alex had been infected with malfestation since early childhood because of that his eyes have a unusual orange-eye color that seem to glow.When he was living with his parents he lived under extreme abuse. When he was 9 years old he brutally mauled his parents with a mallet while they slept. The authorities never suspected him of the murder and he never really talked about that night. When the villagers informed him that his parents were dead he would simply say in a indifferent voice "okay." He was sent to an orphanage. The children always avoided him..he had a very penetrating stare~ Most thought he was mean or angry looking but the truth was he was rather friendly bit no one gave him a chance to be friends with them, Over the years his resentment grew and grew and the hate and need to be alone grew strong...until there was "unfortunate" day at the orphanage. During the night he snuck out and set fire to the whole building using a small lantern he had found. The flames seems to dance along the building and as he walked away he could hear the night pierced with the sounds of screaming. ( Ill finish the rest in a thread if your interested read about it)
kooona.jpg

Theme-Umineko-Worldend Dominator

To bring life to this Thread.....

Name-Rachel
Age- 20
Hair Color- Dark Brown ( likes to wear braids)
Style-Patroklos

Rachel had never been a really a girly woman. She was a tomboy at heart and enjoyed playing tough with the boys. Her mother had died of disease so she was only raised by her father. She was very young when it happened so it didnt really pain her. Her father and her are a very happy family~ Recently Rachel has met a nice young man. His name is Alexander~ He has fair skin and light brown eyes that sparkle in the sun and twinkle when he sees her. She likes him...as a brother. She is determined to find a husband. What will life have in store for her? Also, why does this Alexander person sound familiar?

To bring life to this Thread.....

Name- Isabella ( Isabel for short)
Age- 20
Hair Color- Dark Brown ( likes to wear braids)
Style-Patroklos

Lyla had never been a really a girly woman. She was a tomboy at heart and enjoyed playing tough with the boys. Her mother had died of disease so she was only raised by her father. She was very young when it happened so it didnt really pain her. Her father and her are a very happy family~ Recently Isabella has met a nice young man. His name is Alexander~ He has fair skin and light brown eyes that sparkle in the sun and twinkle when he sees her. She likes him...as a brother. She is determined to find a husband. What will life have in store for her? Also, why does this Alexander person sound familiar?
Not bad my friend.

Alright, I'mma go with the main character of my fanfic, Dishonored. It hasn't been updated in weeks, but I've been busy, and have a minor case of writer's block. But it'll be up soon, I promise!

Name: Seiji Kazamaru

Hair Color: Black (though in the games I made it really, really dark green. Like Bright Noa from Gundam.)

Moveset: Mitsurugi (In the story, I even establish that he is a student of Tenpu Kosai-ryu)

Backstory: Seiji was born in the year 1568, the son of a peasant ashigaru. When he was 15, he was made a member of a firing squad, so he was good with a rifle. However, he also trained under a sword master, so that in case an enemy got close to him and he wasn't able to use his rifle, he'd be able to defend himself.

In the year 1586, when Seiji was 18, he showed excellent performance in battle, was promoted to samurai status, and became the retainer to a high ranking samurai named Nobuhiro Goto, a general under Hideyoshi Toyotomi. In this time, he started to partake in naval battles, as that was where Nobuhiro fought.

In the year 1590, when he was 22, he fought in a naval battle against the Murakami clan. Heishiro Mitsurugi was among their forces, and Seiji lost a one-on-one duel with him, and his honor along with it. Nobuhiro revealed that he had sought the sword Soul Edge before, only to find out that it was an evil sword. He sent Seiji on a secret mission to destroy it to regain his honor. Now, he heads towards Europe to go do that.

Theme Song:
(If Dishonored were an anime, this would be the ending theme. The opening would probably be something more upbeat.)

Ah what the hell, I'll have a go too...

Name: Aerin

Moveset: Alpha Patroklos

Hair colour: Silver
Two different outfits:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_98.jpg

SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_97.jpg

Also, here's her older brother and former Prince, Elden:
SOULCALIBUR Ⅴ_104.jpg

Background: Born into an Elven royal family, Aerin is the current princess of her providence. As a child she idolised her older brother, Elden, the former prince who dreamed of changing the way in which the poor inhabitants were neglected and treated like dirt. However Elden was tragically assassinated, leaving Aerin to inherit his sword and his next in line position to the throne. Her brother was a pacifist who never unsheathed his sword, even in the face of death. Like Elden, Aerin vows that her inherited blade would remain unsheathed as her brother would have wanted; it would serve as a harrowing reminder of the burden of her brother's unfulfilled dreams that she must bring to fruition when she gains her rightful title as the Queen.

Theme: This is something I wrote and recorded myself. I know it's not professional quality, but it kinda makes the theme more personal, y'know?

Alright, I'm planning a Dishonored reboot for want of a better planned story, so I'm rewriting Seiji as well. Here's what I have planned out.

Name: Seijiro "Seiji" Hirata (Yes, a surname change)

Hair Color: Black (though in the games I made it really, really dark green. Like Bright Noa from Gundam.)

Moveset: Mitsurugi (In the story, I even establish that he is a student of Tenpu Kosai-ryu)

Backstory: Seijiro Hirata was born the son of a ronin in 1568. At some point, that ronin, Seibei Hirata, joined a small-time feudal lord named Nobuhiro Goto. Thus, Seiji grew up to serve Goto as well.

In the year 1590, Nobuhiro had heard of Hideyoshi Toyotomi's rise to power, as well as the return of Soul Edge. He found the former to be dangerous, as it would possibly mean the end of the Goto clan's independence, but he found the latter to be a perfect opportunity. As the Hirata family were among his most trusted and reliable samurai, he sent Seiji to find it.

Theme:
It's supposed to represent how he feels when he first goes out to the west.

Other stuff: Hirata means "Even Rice Field". (I originally decided on "Hirahara" or "Even Plain" due to the fact that I myself live in a place that's pretty much entirely flat plains, but I don't like the sound of "Hirahara". So Hirata it is. 'Cause I like rice.) His original surname "Kazamaru", while a legitimate surname, was originally his first name when I created him in SCIV back in '09. I just took it from some really minor Yu Yu Hakusho character (Kazemaru, the monk-looking guy with the exploding homing shurikens and the manji/swastika tattoo on his forehead), since I was really unoriginal with names back then. I'll probably use that name for another character.

Suzume Takahashi Sparrow of the east
Hails from: Japan
Race: Asian
Favorite color: Cyan
Likes: Any sort of fashion, training and fighting, travelling, and her family & friends.
Dislikes: Bad and indecisive people
Gist: Suzume is a cheerful, easygoing, spunky, airhead, happy go lucky girl. She is a daughter of a Japanese father and a Half-Korean and Half-Chinese mother. If you have any sort of nice fashion, Suzume will talk to you because she adores fashion. Even going as far complimenting an enemies fashion.

Weapon styles she wields: Leixia, Xiba(Though I prefer Seong Mi-na)

Costumes
3-jpg.12057

s10-jpg.13111

s6-jpg.14809

Theme for her.

Magic number by Maaya Sakamoto

I would give more themes for originals I made. But, I'm only gonna put my most favorite Suzume for now. If interested in more just go here. Be warned there's walls of text, but I'll soon condense them to be to the point.

Iga No Sayuri Lily in Romantic Turmoil

Name: Iga No Sayuri
Birthdate: April 4th, 1587
Birthplace: Awa Province, Japan (Present-Day Futtsu, Chiba)
Blood Type: B
Weapon: Iai Sword (Soul of Alpha Patroklos)
Weapon Name: Mizugami
Discipline: Shinden Tsushima-ryu Battou-jutsu
Family:
Mother died of illness
Father is one of the original Iga ninjas to guard Ieyasu Tokugawa
She also has a younger brother
Husband: Nobuyoshi Takeda (died of illness)
Backstory: Ieyasu Tokugawa, the ruler of Japan, requested to align with the Iga ninja clan for further protection after Iga ninja’s leader, Hattori Hanzo, grew faithful to the daimyo. During this proposal, Ieyasu had also heard of a young Iga ninja, Sayuri, with innocence and beauty combined. The shogun wanted to arrange a marriage with her and his fifth son, Nobuyoshi Takeda. While Nobuyoshi already had a main wife, or bonsai, Sayuri instead became Nobuyoshi's secondary wife, and a bodyguard for the main wife. Although it was intended as “arranged”, Nobuyoshi and Sayuri's arrangement developed into their own display of intimacy. Two innocent souls harmonizing each time they gazed into their eyes.

Nobuyoshi's skin, however, was being consumed by parasites within age. Since this illness was transmittable, Nobuyoshi and Sayuri could not have skin-to-skin contact with one another. Nobuyoshi's illness caused remorse from Sayuri.

Unfortunately, this desire would never become a reality. At the age of 20, Nobuyoshi laid in his deathbed with sadness in his eyes, and skin nearly consumed by the parasites. As he stared at 18-year-old Sayuri across the room, he slowly spoke his last words:

“Once we rejoice in the afterlife, I want to feel your sweet lips.”

Sayuri took a simple nod before Nobuyoshi took his last breath.

After Nobuyoshi's death, the news spread around of his secondary wife’s virginity, making many men have an urge to marry her, but Sayuri. Making a risky and life-threatening decision, Sayuri ran away from the palace, on hopes of retreating from Japan's heartless society. She was aware that others will be on a manhunt for her. With the Iga and Fuuma clan at heavy odds with one another, that would mean more enemies pursuing Sayuri.

One of them was a young male Fu’Ma ninja who encountered her in a spring, before both being attacked by Sayuri’s family clan. Sayuri was injured at this event, lying on the ground unconscious. Moments later, she had awoken to the same Fu’Ma ninja tending to her wounds. This man had such a chilling aura that attracted her. Such resonance. She rarely expressed her weaker side to enemies, until this day. She continued to rest while the ninja disappeared into the night.

In Sayuri’s unconscious state, a corrupted being appeared through her soul. Eyes of scarlet, and mind filled with thirst, wielding a radiant sword soaked in the blood of civilians. Sayuri had quickly awoken from this sudden image.

“That was the sword that my husband had spoken of.”

Costumes
Primary
Secondary

Theme Song:
Original Theme
Super KHAN Session Theme

Back