Custom Xianghua photos

rubedokukai

[08] Mercenary
Well with all these other forums focusing more on the tactics and strategy, I was hoping to have one thread that's a little more relaxed, but still focused on Xianghua.

So anyway, here's my custom Xianghua. I call her my "Wanderer" Xianghua, as in this is what she would wear when wandering around the world. I mean in all honesty, her 1p and 2p costumes don't look "practical" when it comes to 16th century attire when it comes to... well just being in public. (Though her 2p is much better than her 1p)

Have you tried opening them in a new tab, by right clicking and clicking "open in new window/tab" or by copying the URL and entering it into the new window/tab?

edit: Never mind, I seem to have fixed it.

I really like that outfit.

I couldn't find a good use for those tunics, mainly because if you get the medium armor broken, the character is almost naked, and I hate that, but I guess that with those full leggings it's ok.

Yeah I know what you mean. I actually wish they could have done the damage to the CAS armour like they did to the 1p/2p outfits where it was just rips and stuff rather than having the whole article of clothing exploding off the character. In this case I actually used Ivy's 2p undergarment. So at least when she loses her mid armour she looks like she's still wearing something. Also, when she loses her low armour it's only the shoes that go, and if it's high it's only the scarf, so she'll be "full dressed" most of the time.

Would have been nice to "lock" certain articles of clothing( i.e. nightmare/yoshi's helmets) to prevent fighting in skivvies. Nice remedy to damage modeling 440+ pieces...

i think all "undergarments" such as leggings, are locked. I do wish that you could choose if a character's clothes would "break" during combat, or choose what article of clothing breaks depending on low-mid-high.

Back