CY two questions thread fro everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyYoshimitsu

[10] Knight
Ok, I'll break it dow nsimple for everyone. I will ask two question that have been hot topics on the 8wayrun forums. So, I took the honor of taking all of taking all of these threads. And putting them into one.

On to the questions!!!!!!

Why are there so many scrub,noobs, and crybabies on SC 4? Where did the ycome from?

The words of chaarcter being call "cheap", "Take no skills", or my favorite" Too fucking broken!!!" In other words why do people bitch about Sk, Algol, Amy, Ivy, and etc.?

I'll give my asnwer later.

edit: If anyone talk about typos screw you.

CY

NAMUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

hmm...I was looking for a thread about fros and I stumbled upon this...hmm...I mean I like the fro so much that I've edited it onto all of the original cast...at least the ones you can change the hair on...looks best on Zasalamel...good laugh...put on a helmet over the fro and then high equipment break...

LoL CY you have the biggest mouth out there.... you shouldnt be talking at all...
Oh and you have to learn more than one combo with a character before you can call someone a scrub ;)

Not 2A to throw... which is half your game

LoL CY you have the biggest mouth out there.... you shouldnt be talking at all...
Oh and you have to learn more than one combo with a character before you can call someone a scrub ;)

2a to throw.. hm.. sounds like a good strat hahah.. have to add that to taunt cancel throw..

who would've thought i would've found strats in a thread about fros?

Sometimes you really need to shut up viz. And it not abotu you and this scrub crap, so what's your point?

you are caring what people think again CY. One more offense and it's off to the ignore list for you.

cha cha

Really, you shouldn't care what others think.

God!!! I keep doing it. What should I do chaos. The reason I keep doing might becasue I'm new, and I can't speak for my self sometimes. I don't wanna be a shittalker or soem random asshole. I gotta stop this crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back