[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

ight ill definitely be there but ill be alil late cuz i gotta close tonight .....

oh and this is a CHALLENGE: to Chris Gold at SC4 TONIGHT!

Gotta enter more than one tournament Link.

Done. =)

Anyway, I just wanted to let you guys know that I'll officially be back in the Dallas-Fort Worth area next week. I'm pretty much waiting for T6, but unless I go hang out with you guys I'm stuck doing nothing on the weekends. Until the regular season starts, at least.

GG's to all those peoples I played tonight at the House!

Chris Gold will not reveal the winner of the Challenge between Chris Gold and Coppertone as it was recorded for the People!

i donno mann im hearing you have to stretch out the holes for them to fit.

I dont think chris gold knows what he's doing in that area

But what do i know im just garbage

Most of us dont play online. Only one with the patience to do that is Dallaz. And your not good enough to play against him. Dallaz will cook you like rice and have you served up in about a minute.

Well where can I play this Dallaz fellow? Is that his online name?

Just watched Ice's match against CMoney. I think you were on top of your game man, gooood shit.

I wasn't really "on top" of my game per se... There were some things that I definitely should have been doing that I wasn't.... But I watched too and I thought I played pretty well in retrospect. At the time I thought I played like garbage, but I think I was being too hard on myself... C-Money played well also...

- I.C.E.

Just going to go ahead and post it here... Batman: Arkham Asylum is by far the best Batman game to date... I just beat it in under 10 hours and I loved every second of it!!!

Where can i find the vid man? And Ice that was good match against you. Kinda sucked that i had to Play you for the 1st round of my 1st Soul Calibur Tourney ever lol. I'm not gonna lie i was pretty nervous and it came out in the last two sets. None the less Great shit man. Playing you taught me to play safe cuz u ass clap anything thats punishable lol

Where can i find the vid man? And Ice that was good match against you. Kinda sucked that i had to Play you for the 1st round of my 1st Soul Calibur Tourney ever lol. I'm not gonna lie i was pretty nervous and it came out in the last two sets. None the less Great shit man. Playing you taught me to play safe cuz u ass clap anything thats punishable lol

http://www.8wayrun.com/f13/gk-presents-texas-mashfest-09-vids-t4620/

That was a good match sir.

- I.C.E.

Well where can I play this Dallaz fellow? Is that his online name?

Sorry clown, but these beat downs are 360 exclusive. If your in the area you should come to MNR

Sorry clown, but these beat downs are 360 exclusive. If your in the area you should come to MNR

Lol, that's what's up then! Well I hope you good, don't make this offline rookie clown you. I might be entering the Dallas area soon, it all depends on acouple of things. But other than that i'm not driving 4 hours away for some matches.

Lol, that's what's up then! Well I hope you good, don't make this offline rookie clown you. I might be entering the Dallas area soon, it all depends on acouple of things. But other than that i'm not driving 4 hours away for some matches.

Definitely hit us up when/if you do move to the Dallas area... I hope to meet/play you...

Also, If you don't want to come down for a weekend of casuals (I would be more than happy to have/house u for that by the way)... You should consider coming down for a tournament. Dallas is hosting a pretty big one the first weekend in December... Either me or EP will be posting details of that.

Dallas peeps: Monday Night Raw tomorrow... Same I.C.E. time (7:30pm)... Same I.C.E. channel (My place)... EP will actually be there on time... He said he's coming to inflict pain on the new people... Especially LordChampion and HyperUppercut... heh.

- I.C.E.

Oh my, so many places to be tomorrow. Okay okay, I'm coming tomorrow BUT DON'T EXPECT SOME SUCKASHIT FROM LORDCHAMPION! I'll be late, mind you, so warm your fingers.

Funk, I've got a list of names for you OR if you have some sort of external memory situation I can load you up with musics.

EDIT!:

ICE, do your best to convince HyperUppercut to come out also, I'll do my best to drag him away from the bars as well. Dude's got all week off and all week to go out, he can spare an evening. He needs the practice anyway.

Chris Gold will be coming with a venegence and some Bum Fight challenges!!! Who will be the victim as I will challenge anyone!!!

Back