[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

Good games to Ice and Bunni.

Bunni, hope you didn't get too lost on the way back. Also hope to see you up here more often. I think you against some of the other Dallas players would be interesting to watch.

Ice, thanks for everything as usual. Hope you were able to make your appointment this morning. I will definitely consider what you said on the ride back. Also, I forgot my Chipotle. =(

Yes... Definitely good games...

Bunni... I agree w/ Link... I hope you weren't driving in circles all night :-P... GGs though... Impressive... It's obvious that you play a lot... And I would definitely like to see you play some of the rest of the Dallas people... Let me know when you are interested in coming down and I will make sure I assemble a welcoming party ;-)

Link: GGs... See you down in Austin... Remind me about the book as well... Looking forward to our next conversation 8-)

- I.C.E.

Wtf. I didnt think anyone was playing this weekend outside of friday. GG me. I missed playing the new people.

just a periodic reminder that yall are forehead-slapping bad

which of the goonz will be making an appearance next weekend..

Jim: Thanks for that... Here is your periodic reminder that you are hilariously lame... lol... As far as I know right now it's me, Funk, coppertone... Brady may be coming as an observer.... Hey... side note... You know a lot about electronic music... I just found out about this dude Tiesto... I liked some of his stuff... Who else should I listen to?

Funk: My bad... I should have posted something/reminded you... I thought u knew because we kinda talked about it @ the house.

Dallas Peeps: Games @ my house tonight. 7:30pm... Be there... Tournament time is almost here.

- I.C.E.

Jim: Thanks for that... Here is your periodic reminder that you are hilariously lame... lol... As far as I know right now it's me, Funk, coppertone... Brady may be coming as an observer.... Hey... side note... You know a lot about electronic music... I just found out about this dude Tiesto... I liked some of his stuff... Who else should I listen to?
- I.C.E.

You just found out about Tiesto, wow. Try these pretty well known artists:
ATB
Above & Beyond
Armin Van Buuren
Christopher Lawrence
Ferry Corsten
George Acosta
Kimball Collins
Paul Oakenfold
Paul Van Dyk

Funk: My bad... I should have posted something/reminded you... I thought u knew because we kinda talked about it @ the house.

Dallas Peeps: Games @ my house tonight. 7:30pm... Be there... Tournament time is almost here.

- I.C.E.

I'm not an electronica expert or anything but Diesel Boy and ATB are pretty good, very original. They are typically the headliners for any rave they spin for, pretty well-known.

sweet i dunno copper person or brady (maybe i do) but good times will be had. ufc 104 - machida vs shogun. hype

Hey... side note... You know a lot about electronic music... I just found out about this dude Tiesto... I liked some of his stuff... Who else should I listen to?

- I.C.E.

Holy crap! Serious? I mean really. No bashing in any way. Just a lil hard to swallow.

Hey Ice, if you liked that, come out to some of these events. Except the Dec 4th of course. You just missed ATB, but check some of these guy's out. Peace.

10.16.09 >> evol intent(live)
10.30.09 >> Sander van Doorn
11.06.09 >> Kyau & Albert
11.13.09 >> Kaskade
11.27.09 >> Dave Seaman
12.04.09 >> DJ Dan
12.11.09 >> Funkagenda
Funplex Events ::
10.31.09 >> Thriller 2
01.30.10 >> Intergalactic Funk Factory

oct 09 - atb @ rich's
oct 16 - armin van buuren @ bar rio
oct 23 - tiesto @ reliant arena
oct 30 - sander van doorn @ rich's
nov 8 - deadmau5 @ house of blues

san antonio
sep 3 - kaskade @ club rio
oct 25 - tiesto @ cowboy's

austin
sep 11 - bad boy bill @ republic
sep 26 - dj icey @ republic
oct 01 - danny howells @ phoenix
oct 08 - lee burridge @ phoenix
oct 28 - pete tong @ phoenix
oct 30 - mstrkrft @ republic
nov 7 - deadmau5 @ stubbs
nov 12 - kaskade @ phoenix

ice - you really want to attend the massive intent events (raves with 1000+) as the well known DJs will show face. the lazer light setup and surround sound is retarded, not to mention the eye candy omfg. that night you goonz left here was when i went to Massive Intent Future Fest and saw ATB. the massives are always in austin =)

Games at my place tonight... 7:30pm... Let me know asap if you can make it.

If anyone is interested in traveling with us to Austin this weekend we still have 1 or 2 spots left in the car... It's me, Funk, and Coppertone rolling out...

- I.C.E.

For the record, There will be no MNR tonight... But we will resume next week and we will be on that Tekken 6!...

- I.C.E.

Back