[Dallas, TX] Live it and Breathe it! (Check first post for info)

Whats good. Just getting back from seasons beating 4. Shitt was GODLIKE. Me and My patna made history for marvel and won 26,000$ in his Money Match against the west coast. Just in case if anyone of yall thinks the money is not real. Click on this video--->

Also, Nov 7,2009 is Test Your Skills 5. Games that will be joining us will be SF4/Brawl/MvC2/Melee and newest to the series/BlazBlue/Tekken 6. Hope to see some of yall boys there.--> http://www.airbrushking.net/tournaments/?p=76

Hey guys! I am down to play again sometime soon. There are too many parties to pass up for Hween weekend but maybe for Nov?
Get me some heads to bust!

Ps rave= <3

After double checking my schedule I think the upcoming weekend would be the best for me. I am (mostly likely) bringing my friend Casey as well. Either Friday night or Saturday is good.

Friday night would be good :-)... We wont be @ my place tho... It'll be @ the House of Goonz in plano... I'll send u the address.

Dallas Peeps: Games @ my place tonight @ 7:30pm... We'll be on Tekken mostly... But we may break out SC a little also.

- I.C.E.

wow yall blew it against 'nawlins... coach carlisle is gonna have the team shoot free throws all of next practice

heres the deal: plano = in the wild blue yonder :D
is there anyway i could crash on a couch or something?

You can just come to my place if you want and roll w/ me... I'll drive you to the house... You can crash @ my place... I have an air mattress :-).

We were thinking about going to this other gathering in Haltom City as well... Moreso for Tekken tho.

- I.C.E.

Thanks again Ice-
on a side note- I definitely have a little bit of steam coming out my ears. Basically, I am still really miffed that the main coordinator didn't ask for my contacts. That snub within the first 5 minutes was not a good precedent. It was 100% because I have a vagina-. He didn't know who I was at the point or that I didn't play broken ass Street Fighter. I was looked over intentionally. It was not an accident.
I administrate for OK gamers, dabble in high level play and have won several tournaments, so I am quite indignant about being treated that way. It was not just this one incident, just a good example. I am usually comfortable around gamers, but half those guys acted like estrogen was a deadly poison.

I guess the main thing is, if I wasn't there as a gamer, WHY THE FUCK WAS I THERE? I guarantee I was not trolling for ASS.

Anyway. rant over. I was not impressed with that particular community but I am glad I went. Both Casey and I have some new fire. Hopefully we can play in a more relaxed setting next time.

Thanks again Ice-
on a side note- I definitely have a little bit of steam coming out my ears. Basically, I am still really miffed that the main coordinator didn't ask for my contacts. That snub within the first 5 minutes was not a good precedent. It was 100% because I have a vagina-. He didn't know who I was at the point or that I didn't play broken ass Street Fighter. I was looked over intentionally. It was not an accident.
I administrate for OK gamers, dabble in high level play and have won several tournaments, so I am quite indignant about being treated that way. It was not just this one incident, just a good example. I am usually comfortable around gamers, but half those guys acted like estrogen was a deadly poison.

I guess the main thing is, if I wasn't there as a gamer, WHY THE FUCK WAS I THERE? I guarantee I was not trolling for ASS.

Anyway. rant over. I was not impressed with that particular community but I am glad I went. Both Casey and I have some new fire. Hopefully we can play in a more relaxed setting next time.

...Huh? I need more details. Are there no more Friday night gatherings at ICE's place? Speaking of which, ICE are you housing some people for the December tournament or do you know of any good/cheap hotels/motels nearby?

bunni... so sorry that happened... Very glad you and Casey came out though.. GGs for sure... Next time we will definitely go to the house.

Dallas Peeps: Monday Night Raw tonight @ 7:30pm @ my place.

Brandon it wasn't @ my place, we went to another (new) gathering that goes on on fridays. And yes I'm open to housing people... But I'll get some more info up on hotels near the venue as well... Look for that stuff this week.

- I.C.E.

I am usually comfortable around gamers, but half those guys acted like estrogen was a deadly poison.

Wait ... you mean it's not? You're forgetting that women carry the deadliest disease known to man. Worse than malaria, swine flu, or even the bubonic plague. The frightening disease known as cooties. Really, the only reason I can treat you like a normal person is because I was vaccinated as a child. Circle, circle, dot, dot....

Wait ... you mean it's not? You're forgetting that women carry the deadliest disease known to man. Worse than malaria, swine flu, or even the bubonic plague. The frightening disease known as cooties. Really, the only reason I can treat you like a normal person is because I was vaccinated as a child. Circle, circle, dot, dot....

This man speaks the truth :-P

- I.C.E.

BTW, It was nice to meet and play both of you, Ashley and Casey(I thought his name was K.C. that would be much cooler)

Im sorry that happened Ashley. But i'm glad you guys came and hope you come out again soon.

...Huh? I need more details. Are there no more Friday night gatherings at ICE's place? Speaking of which, ICE are you housing some people for the December tournament or do you know of any good/cheap hotels/motels nearby?

I am housing people if you want to stay @ my place... I have tons of floor space and an air matress... Hit me up and let me know.

- I.C.E.

Might be a tourney this saturday the 28th here in pasadena, tx. We have nothing to do with this but it is a tourney that c-money saw in the mall. Sc4 tourney on the 28th of november. Just passing the word. I'll have confirmation info later today as i am goin to go and talk to the organizers and find out more on the tourny.

Might be a tourney this saturday the 28th here in pasadena, tx. We have nothing to do with this but it is a tourney that c-money saw in the mall. Sc4 tourney on the 28th of november. Just passing the word. I'll have confirmation info later today as i am goin to go and talk to the organizers and find out more on the tourny.

Aint nobody gonna go to this mess.

WHATS UP BOYS!!! Just stopping by to see if there was gonna be any Friday Night Gathering at the Goonz? If there is Ill be there... WOOO BIRTHDAY WEEKEND!!!

Back