Dancing! Dancing! Dancing!!!

LP

Premium Member
So, yeah, I just signed up for dance lessons for me and The Lady. I've danced with people but never taken dance lessons in my life. So, I was wondering if anyone has any tips (specifically, they're salsa dance lessons). I think I'll fun with it and, though shy at first, the lady should too, but yeah, this is more for dance discussion than anything. =D

panama_leotard.jpg

Yes.

Edit:

paulo_KW1O2348.jpg

Reactions: HRD
Well I like gay dancin(for lulz), fun dancin, ass dancin, odd dancin, family dancin, I can't dance dancin, awesome dancin, etc dancin.

Ten imaginary bucks to the first person who can tell me where the heck I heard that song the robot's dancing to before.

I have a valid reason for not going to wikipedia first. They be lovin' they spoliers.

It's like: "He once said he would never betray a freind. This is said directly before he dies."

What?!? Why?!? Also the Wikipedia entry taught me nothing. It mentions an sos brigade, espers and celestials but does nothing to tell me how these things all figure together. I can take a guess considering I've seen an anime or two, but still.

Back