[Dec 1, 2012] NorthEast Championship (NEC XIII) Dec 1st & 2nd (Philadelphia, PA)

You people need to get hype for this shit! Errbody's coming to beat up on the Northeast boys now! Think I should be good with school because I'm putting a lot of time into my stuff now...so don't lemme get like to days of practice and scuff you all's asses up because den I won't let you all hear the end of it. =D

We need to do a team tournament if we can. There hasn't been one on US for SC5 as far as I can tell.

We do need team battles- Sadly, I'm the only one on the WC who comes and visit's you all.

Im glad you make it out every year.
lol, this will be my first NEC. I wasn't present last year because I was absent from Gaming in general. I meant, in SCV, I'm the only one on the WC who's traveled to the EC.

But, I'll try and talk up some NorCal heads to come through this year. Make shit biggg

Lol sorry about that wrong person but I'm still glad you can make it ok.

Please hurry up and book your rooms this hotel only has 230 rooms and we sold 487 at nec12 last year.

If tournaments could get done in one day I would be able to come. Probably be able to make NEC though. Will know by Mid November.

Back