[Dec 14, 2012] South Jersey SCV Charity Tournament to Help Victims of Hurricane... (Sewell, NJ)

OmegaXCN

[10] Knight
Introduction

The South Jersey Charity Tournament is hosted by Gloucester County College JAG Club and run by Avylon Gamer's Organization, a group of aspiring local game designers and a promotional force behind multiple competitive fighters including SCV and Project M.

The GCC community is a very dedicated group of South Jersey Soul Calibur players, with about 10 participating in NEC 13. Soul Calibur V is very much alive here and everyone who wants to play and get better are welcome.

Most importantly, this tournament is for charity.

The cash pot will go to help victims affected by Hurricane Sandy. Proceeds will go to Sandy victims in Atlantic City and the surrounding communities that were affected.

Prizes will be given to finalists in the form of gift cards.

The entry is $5 (girls play for free).

This is a charity event hosted by student clubs. Although there'll be plenty of stuff like free pizza and gaming areas, the college can not endorse a cash prize payout. However, you'll have the benefit of having plenty of Calibur players to compete against while doing something good for charity.

Seriously guys. Free pizza.

Gloucester County College
1400 Tanyard Rd.
Sewell, NJ 08080

College Center Cafeteria.

Public transportation options available and will be updated later.

TOURNAMENT SCHEDULE:
  • 2:30PM - Rgistration
  • 4:00 PM - Soulcalibur V
  • Brawl and Mario Kart Wii TBD
The event is to end at 8:00 pm.
TOURNAMENT FEES:
  • $5 Soulcalibur V Singles
  • $5 Super Smash Brothers Brawl
  • $5 Mario Kart Wii
SOULCALIBUR RULES:
Other stuff:

My cell nubmer is 609 335 5079 in case anyone gets lost or stuck at a bus station.

I'll see if I can make it, sounds like a good cause.

That being said, cute girls aren't necessarily a selling point when it comes to a fighting game tournament, how is it exactly you're guaranteeing this? haha

I'll see if I can make it, sounds like a good cause.

That being said, cute girls aren't necessarily a selling point when it comes to a fighting game tournament, how is it exactly you're guaranteeing this? haha

Yo if you do end up going would you mind me tagging along?

Thanks a lot guys! I guarantee a nice, spacious venue for playing lots of Calibur within a growing, local community.
More importantly, it's for charity to help people affected by Hurricane Sandy in Atlantic City and the surrounding communities. Everyone is welcome to come, help out, and have fun doing so.

Thanks again.

My cell number is in first post in case anyone gets lost. I recommend saving it.

See ya'll tomorrow!

Back