Despising characters discussion. Start!

I never liked Cassandra, Xianghua, and Seoung-Mina, their personalities bugged me a lot. As for Soul Calibur V, I can't stand Siegfried ( I think LS mode made hate him), I don't like Xiba's food obsession, and I hate Natsu with a passion. That's pretty much it for me, everyone else I'm mostly neutral about.

Voldo: He looks freakin disgusting
Pyrrha: Too wimpy
Leixia: Annoying and cocky
I`m fine with the rest of the characters. =D
:sc5pat1: I am justice!

Whoa guys. What's with all the hate? We can't enjoy this game if we just sit around bitching and moaning. Let's all join together and play in harmony.

Except with Natsu. Fuck Natsu.

Oh how i hate lots of people:
Voldo: Annoying, freakish, makes me say WTF!
Xiba: someone feed this poor child
Patroklos- "At last you understand how weak you are!" just for that ending
A Patroklos- took my umbrella!
Nightmare- take your soul edge, turn it sideways, and shove it up your candy ayus
Siegfried- i hate everything about him
Algol- Viola's 1k does not work on you!
Cervantes- hes a tough enemy if you know how to play him well
Mitsurugi- see siegfried
Astaroth- his throw thingy annoys me
Maxi- I can't deal with him

I prefer:
All the females except Hilde
yoshimitsu

lol it's fine Solo, I just stink at the Siegfried match up more than anything. I'm currently trying to learn Pyrrah O. while I getting my ass kicked online, but I suck at this game anyway although it's still fun to play.

Viola - her cheap buffs make her stupidly easy to use effectively against everyone with little skill and/or effort
mitsu - ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^...
Xiba - annoying. stupid character/personality.
Voldo - do i need to point out why?
maxi - button masher's dream. does way to much damage for some nunchuku. unrealistic to do the same damage as Nightmare.

Pretty much any of the new "replacement" characters in Soul Calibur V. There isn't a single one I liked better than their predecessor. Even if I don't outright hate the character the fact that we're stuck with them instead of the original character annoys me. The exception being I suppose Yoshi and Astaroth as their "replacements" are almost identical in personality.

Natus: Maybe it's the fanservice talking but I just like Taki better. I find Natsu kind of obnoxious. I don't know why I don't particularity dislike arrogant character (I main Algol and like the character) but I think I have to feel like their "deserving" of their arrogance or something. But when she acts all cocky it annoys me. Not a huge fan of her character design either, and not just because she's not as well endowed as Taki.

Xiba: I don't hate him but again Kilik was much more interesting and more likeable. His hyper-activeness and obsession with food also does get old.

Leixia: I already wasn't a huge fan of Xianghua but Lei seems even more annoying. Kinda for the same reasons as Natsu. When she acts cocky it comes off as obnoxious. Xianghua was hotter too, but I guess that makes sense since Leixia is like 15.

Pyyrah: Either form I'm not a fan of. As with the others so far I liked Sophitia better as a character. As normal Pyyrah she just doesn't seem to fit in a game that's all about fighting yet she doesn't want to at all. Sometimes even when you win you feel like you lost because she's crying or something. Even worse though is Omega. Angst Gothic girl how original. Plus she scream all the time which gets old. I actually don't mind normal Pyyrah just seems out of place in a fighting game where her mother did not. Still like Sophi better overall though.

Patroklos: Probably one of my least favorite characters. I'm not sure I'd consider him a replacement (didn't play the Alexandra's enough to know, he plays similiar but didn't feel like he was using one of their styles, but like I said didn't play them much). But most annoying condescending character in the series I think. Ironically as Alpha I'm cool with the character but still annoyed he took up two spots and replaced Setsuka.

That's it for characters that annoyed me because they replaced better characters. On to characters I just don't like

Voldo: Weird, Creepy, Unpleasant to have around. Also seems like if you're fighting someone who knows how to use him even a bit he is one of the most annoying characters to fight.

Honestly that's it. I'll give honorable mentions to Kilik and Misturugi because I've always hated how they felt like they were way too good for how easy they were to learn. And I know I'm not a top level player and that it doesn't matter in meta-game but damn no characters pissed me off or seemed to attract so many scrubs like they did.

^Easy to learn characters are always the best. Those characters also come with versatile tools for every situation so they don't have to work as hard for their wins. I'd love to see a S&S player use a character that actually has to make reads instead of sitting there waiting for an unsafe move. Lol

^Easy to learn characters are always the best. Those characters also come with versatile tools for every situation so they don't have to work as hard for their wins. I'd love to see a S&S player use a character that actually has to make reads instead of sitting there waiting for an unsafe move. Lol
Kayane (pre-Viola) and Keev? neither of those characters are easy to pick up but both players committed to them even before SC5 came out right?

Kayane (pre-Viola) and Keev? neither of those characters are easy to pick up but both players committed to them even before SC5 came out right?
I don't get how that is related to my statement at all to be honest. I know neither of them played S&S. X/Leixia & NM have to make reads, do mix ups, and work for their win. Also, I was talking about the characters, not the players.

I don't get how that is related to my statement at all to be honest. I know neither of them played S&S. X/Leixia & NM have to make reads, do mix ups, and work for their win. Also, I was talking about the characters, not the players.
oh. my bad. i didn't see S&S and i don't even know what it means really. ignore me and just press on.

Back