DEVASTATION 2K11 MMs/HYPE THREAD!

The venue registration was already up. This is also for the actual games which just went up.

Technically, you can register on-site. If you're only registering for SC4 that won't be much of a problem (unless we get 64+ players).

Keep in mind that the price of registration goes up the closer we get to the tournament. Also, if you plan on registering for any other games, the closer we get to go time, the fewer choices you'll have in pool times.

Hype, I talked to my friend and his brother lives in phoenix so I might get to room for free! Free room cheap ass bus ride means a higher chance of going and taking that mvc money, and taking some MM in SC4

Okay, so, to clarify...
Chaosx1 ft5 for 50$
Hawkeye ft5 for 5-10$
NFK ft5 for 5-10$?
Lobo ft5 for 5-10$
Vincent ft5 for 5-10$
Anyone else?

ahhhh heres that damn thread. Thought Id update my MM's

Vincent Maxi vs any bottom tier FT5 $5
Signia Maxi vs Sophie FT5 $5
Xeph Maxi vs whoever FT5 drugs, alcohol, sexual favors, naked streaks
NFK Maxi vs Mitsu FT5 pointing and laughing
Lobo Maxi vs asta FT5 I wanna see you low grab me to death. psssshhhh Prize up for discussion
Greatone1939 Maxi vs Mitsu FT5 popeyes chicken son!!
Dreamkiller Maxi vs Amy FT5 braggin rights

im open to more MM's. Ima be rapin all you fools cause you underestimate the chucks!!

HRD

im open to more MM's. Ima be rapin all you fools cause you underestimate the chucks!!

HRD

I want in. I'll gladly take your money. I will be rusty as hell but the handicap should make it a fair match.

I want in. I'll gladly take your money. I will be rusty as hell but the handicap should make it a fair match.

ohhhhh....that pretty little ass is mine. Youll be rusty?? hahaha I wont!! Ima shove a chuck up vaders....well....something!!

FT5 Maxi vs whoever $5

HRD

ohhhhh....that pretty little ass is mine. Youll be rusty?? hahaha I wont!! Ima shove a chuck up vaders....well....something!!

FT5 Maxi vs whoever $5

HRD

I want to take $5 from you with Siegfried.

Back