Dictator Slide BT Unblockable (No practical use)

docvizzo

[14] Master
So i just found out that there is something like a glitch in Dictator Slide. When your opponent is in the air and behind you (Of course very often in actual matches), the the first hit- the actual slide- has an unblockable where he shoots to his Back, hitting the opponent for 70 Damage. SHOOTS TO HIS BACK.

I just tested a bit, but couldnt get it in a Combo. Got it 2-3 times when i got my opponnent with W! ch 3B in a corner, but it didnt connect. If you wanna test it, record Taki A+KB, and do the Slide when she is above your Head charging the B. also works with Yoshis Super Dragon Fly or with Astas 7{B+K}.

A beer for the one who finds a use for it, otherwise its just a stupid glitch.

Dictator Slide BT Unblockable (No practical us

It beats out Amy's 66B2_8, is that enough use for the beer or you want something better?

Gonna try that, more please :)

No, not enough for a beer. I want it in a combo/wallcombo or against some major Moves of other chars (Taki hover for example). But good start. also works against Tiras 8A+KA.

SEARCH SEARCH SEARCH.

well iv landed it quite a few time by doing FC A+BBBBBB 421K and my opponent (algol)occasionally does A+K to get away from whatever frame trap i decide to do and this always seems to shoot him in the back :)

You said 70 damage? It's worth looking for in situations like the Algol one he just described, perhaps. If I ever get around to plugging my xbox back in, I'll fiddle with it.

The set up that caused this was a bit impractical, but while hitting the UB on mitsus 9A+B in the air it drags him towards cervantes for a free BT B+K juggle hit.

There's actually some damage variation--you get 70 on airborne opponents, but when they're standing I've had it range from 57-60 or so. Still trying to come up with applications on my end, too...

ya ill see what i can do with this but im not sure if its posible to get in a combo but maybe a mixup or somthing

I dont know if this will work am just shooting this out there but how about

:3::A::B: then try the bt gunshot from Dictator slide, i dont know whether hit or not but am thinking stuff that puts opponents behind cervantes.

I dont know if this will work am just shooting this out there but how about

:3::A::B: then try the bt gunshot from Dictator slide, i dont know whether hit or not but am thinking stuff that puts opponents behind cervantes.

Yes actually it is possible to use the dictator slide UB here, but there are issues. It wont combo, its just a gimmicky set up. If you 3AB and the B hits near the edge of its range (typically means the A whiffed) then you can input the slide as they go over your head and if they stand up immediately they get hit by the gunshot.

Back