Dienasty Warriors 7: Empires

Xu zhu is a champ. and for S.S.X. me too man me too
Indeed, fuckin right on. Sun Shang Xiang was my main girl to use. Loved her so much & cherished her like a goddess. I got unlimited pictures about her, made her my background (on my comp, my xbox 360, my PSVita, my PSP, in the DW games itself), made sure she became the highest level with last wep first before anyone, what didn't I do with her first?

SSX's look & voice in DW4 was the best, nuff said.

a little much for me but to each their own... and have you seen red cliff? equivalent to chi bi in dw. i recommend a watch to any dw/ three kingdoms fan. and i must say xiao quio and shang xiang are quite the beauties in it

a little much for me but to each their own... and have you seen red cliff? equivalent to chi bi in dw. i recommend a watch to any dw/ three kingdoms fan. and i must say xiao quio and shang xiang are quite the beauties in it
The story didn't make any sense in Red Cliff. Maybe because it just wasn't the same in the video game other then the part where they had the battle Chi Bi & the flames strategy, but thats all there was about it that was the same in the game. The differneces is that Da Qiao never participated in the battle of Chi Bi, also the actress for Sun Shang Xiang looked better then Da Qiao, but thats just my opinion.

It also never made any sense to me why they said the things in the DW's autobiographies about each character. Basicly in the Qiao's autobiographies, it says that they were so beautiful they make flowers jealous. Truth & facts about each character in standard questions to who is more captivating is (First) Zhen Ji, (Second) Diao Chan, (Third) Sun Shang Xiang. Those are the 3 girls who take top 3 of being more captivating & beautiful in the most basic way. Regardless of taste between those girls.

By basic way, you must ignore your type of taste for women & look at the things what made them beautiful.
Zhen Ji: Long Hair, light make-up, woman/adult(elegant), great body.
Diao Chan: Long Hair, best dress-up, woman/adult(elegant), great body.
Sun Shang Xiang: Short Hair, great dress-up, woman/adult(spirited), GREATEST body.

The Qiao's didn't even have anything that made them look any captivating
too many orniments in hair, okay dress-up, little girls/childish look, no body. <~~~ Yet their called "The beautifulest", pfft.... lmao! doesn't make sense does it?

Back