1KK - 30

Normalhit Combos
66A+B, 4A+B - 54
66A+B, 2A+BK - 55 or 59 if they attempt to tech
6B+K, 4A+B - 54
C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 54
C2 BB, C2 AA - 38
C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 46
C2 BB, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 52 (Only works from C2 BB's max range)
FC C2 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 101
C3 B, B+K, C2 BB, C2 AA - 73
C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 101

Counterhit Combos
3A, 6A+K - 44
FC C3 AKA, 2B+K - 64
FC C3 AKB, B+K, C2 BB, C2 AA - 81
FC C3 AKB, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 93 (44k combo can't be done if AK>B< connects on normal hit)

Stun combos:
CH C1 A, 3A, 6A+K - 58
CH C1 A, 3BA - 58
CH C1 A, 1KK, 2B+K - 55
CH C1 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 54
CH C1 A, C3 B, B+K, C2 BB, C2 AA - 67
CH C1 A, C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA - 78
C1 B, 66B - 45
C1 B, 66A+B, 4A+B - 67
C1 B, 66A+B, 2A+BK - 68/80 depending on if they tech
WS A+B, 3A, 6A+K - 51
WS A+B, 3BA - 51
WS A+B, 1KK, 2B+K - 48

Note: Stun combos can be shaken out of so they're not guaranteed, they're just recommended against people that don't shake out of stuns regularly.

Note 2:The combos involving 44K, the 44K requires different timing for different characters.
For characters like Xianghua and Kilik you want to hit with it as early/high as possible.
While for some characters like Setsuka and Nightmare there is no timing required at all.
I'm not excluding the possibility that some characters might have to have the 44K hit as low as possible.
It also depends on what range and angle you are using C3 B from.

I think that for the combos that require a backdash, you can just hold the direction back throughout the combo and it'll have the same effect, it seems to work for me when I do it.
I guess the only point it would mess up is if you time the C3 A just frame with the C2 BB recovery.

Thanks for posting this.

I wish B+K had more uses. Can it hit "flying" moves? Something worth to be tested...

B+K can take people out of the air like Yoshi, I'm not sure about Apprentice. And the charge moves have no just frames to my knowledge.

They may not have just frames but you could still have just frame timing? Like if you did one move and started your next move on the first frame after recovery woudlnt that be like just frame?

Ive only hit Aprentice out of the air with 66A+B and 6B+K, dont know about B+K though.

B+K hits Yoshimitsu, The Apprentice and even Mitsurugi (8a+b or something).

By the way, what to use with C2 B,B that isn't another charge? 44K seems a bit tricky online. (Not very satisfied with 7_8k or 9k)

Getting people with B+K when they're in the air is awesome, nothing say gtfo as well as that.

I have this problem where i am addicted to recording/encoding/youtubing things so i want to put Hilde's combos into a video but i don't know which ones to put in. Is it possible for a combo to be too basic for a video that's really just meant to be a compilation of combos? I'll still have seprate combo vids too, i'd like to have them there for anyone who wants to see a spesific combo without having to scan through some long video. Maybe i shoudl wait till more stuff is discoverd for her?

Sorry if im asking this in the wrong place.

You could start with a basic video and just call it Volume 1, and wait a few months till more combos are discovered and go for volume 2 and so on. But I don't think Hilde has as many combos as other characters.

SkatanMilla , I see that you removed "FC C3AKB, 44K, C2BB, C3A, C2BB, C2AA" from NCC combos im alittle curious why. Ive had some issues with it on some characters did you experience the same thing or was there another reason?

Actually that was by mistake thanks for noting
np!

About "FC C3 AKB, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA"

do you mean that all of FC C3AKB has to be CH or just the first hit?

I had a lot of trouble doing that combo but then i read that bit about 44K and CH and though that maybe i should turn off "Counter Hit" settings in training mode and just set the dummy to attack and that eliminated the horrible difficulty i was having pulling the combo off. It seems to do a little less damage(85-90) but am i doing it properly?

lol B+K is pretty great for taking them out of the air.

I've gotten Yoshi and the apprentice with it and in one awesome match I managed to rip Cervantes right out of his 4B+K!

Changed Note 2 because it was faulty.

The combos involving 44K, the 44K requires different timing for different characters.
For characters like Xianghua and Kilik you want to hit with it as early/high as possible.
While for some characters like Setsuka and Nightmare there is no timing required at all.
I'm not excluding the possibility that some characters might have to have the 44K hit as low as possible.
It also depends on what range and angle you are using C3 B from.

wow i never really noticed that. Is there still no way to get her good combos vs Astaroth? I know it seems somewhat pointless vs them since her other stuff does fine, but i still think it would be nice to get her big damage combos on him.

for "C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA"do you know why some characters will roll to the side of C3A, am i not timing it properly or is the combo somehow techable? its really and of those long strings where they can roll out of that C3A.

wow i never really noticed that. Is there still no way to get her good combos vs Astaroth? I know it seems somewhat pointless vs them since her other stuff does fine, but i still think it would be nice to get her big damage combos on him.

for "C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA"do you know why some characters will roll to the side of C3A, am i not timing it properly or is the combo somehow techable? its really and of those long strings where they can roll out of that C3A.

If the C3 A is whiffing them completley and Hilde is passing them on the side, you're timing 44K too late. If Hilde stops in front of them and they just tech it, then you're timing C3 A too late.
The combo doesn't work on rock and asta, if you want to make them travel forward then there's C3 B, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA which does 75 or something and has -almost- the same carry as the 44K combo.

44K Juggle Charts

C3 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA-chart

Easy:
Algol
Cervantes
Hilde
Ivy
Lizardman
Mitsurugi
Nightmare
Raphael
Setsuka
Siegfried
Voldo
Zasalamel

Difficult:
Amy
Apprentice
Cassandra
Kilik
Maxi
Seung Mina
Sophitia
Taki
Talim
Tira
Xianghua
Yoshimitsu
Yun Seong

Doesn't work:
Astaroth
Rock
Yoda

For the easy ones, just do the combo, for the ones that it's difficult or it doesn't work on I suggest you use C3 B, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA if you want to ring them out to the front, otherwise use C3 B, B+K, C2 BB, C2 AA at all times.
Though none of these work on Yoda, C3 B, 44 K, 4A+B was the best combo I found on him.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

FC C2 B, 44K, C2 BB, C3 A, C2 BB, C2 AA-chart

Easy:
Algol
Apprentice
Cassandra
Cervantes
Hilde
Ivy
Kilik
Lizardman
Maxi
Mitsurugi
Nightmare
Raphael
Setsuka
Seung Mina
Siegfried
Sophitia
Taki
Talim
Tira
Voldo
Xianghua
Yoshimitsu
Yun Seong
Zasalamel

Difficult:
Amy

Doesn't work:
Astaroth
Rock
Yoda

For the easy ones, just do the combo.
For Amy I suggest that you simply learn from where you're allowed to land the combo on her, when you're doing C2 B from max range it's pretty much guaranteed to succeed.
For Asta, Rock and Yoda, C2 B, 44 K, 4A+B was the best combo I could find.
C2 B, 44K, C2 BB, C2 AA also works of course if you're going for a ringout on Astaroth and Rock, this also works on Amy.

Hey there, long time player but fledgling Hilde fighter and I have a practical question since I'm normally a Tira/Amy fighter. Question is when fighting a fast character as in Tira, Amy, Sophy etc... How effective can the charging be? In the heat of battle I'm pretty sure that you'll want to have at least a Kick and either A/B free while the other is charging. I know myself that I'm pretty aggressive with my faster characters and I try not to give much room for breathing so I'm thinking that the charge combos mostly peg people that are newlets to novice. In tournament play how do they fair? Thats basically my question. I'd like to know if these charge combos are worth the effort compared to the shorter versions.

Back