• Zasalmael

Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Cervantes

Votes: 3 3.8%

• Total voters
no love for Zwei?

zwei__s_summer_by_yukikaseni-d45yuxu.jpg

Hyperventilating T____T

it was either yun-seong or maxi for hotness and looks alone,so i went with yun-seong
but there personalities suck,maxi is cool but yun is just cocky
i could have gone fore a few,but for different reasons
that yun-seong picture was done really well,its so hot!

if it was personality it would probably be seigfried-but i like his long blonde hair and blue eyes,and smooth voice too
i like raphaels poshness and gracefullness,but yet i dont like him,i dunno it just seems to meld together too wierd with him,the past versions of him were great
yoshi and voldo are funny and crazy but theres no way i could go with them,yuck!just take the fun aspect out of them

if it was SCV it would be zwei for hotness by miles,his hot shaven body,and his seeming femmininaty but hes manly too,i also like his hair too and the moon tatoo he seems really intriging and mysterious,i like it,like the clothes,pretty much everything really! :) And...(looks down below)

one thing about zwei though was on the videos his voice shocked me,dont know whether it will really be like that though but probably will.
i thought it was disgustingly manly,not like nice but it just seems so deep and rough it seems groce to me,it wasnt what i imagined at all,doesnt seem to suit him,it may suprsingly put me off quite a bit

its wierd but i guess it would be interesting to be on a date with lizardman-not in any other way or anything but i think it would be quite interesting just not too sure how
he did used to be human too

I like Hwang a lot, but they didn't put that awesome guy in SCIV.....

Otherwise, I'd probably saying Hwang and not Yoshi.

These pics are what make him epic imho
hwasc1end1-jpg.3711
hwasc1end2-jpg.3712
minsc1end1-jpg.4132

Back