Duplicating saves?

CloverGnG

[09] Warrior
Hey guys! Sorry I've been offline for a while. ^^; After I finished up my Halloween project, I had been preoccupied getting ready for a convention held the weekend before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving itself, and finally getting moved. Also, I ran out of slots to make more customs in. I've considered making another profile on my PS3 and copying the save data from my main one onto this secondary one. However, I have all this DLC attached to my save that won't let it load on any other console without downloading said DLC again. Like, I know that I don't have to pay for it a second time. But having to download all extra content again just seems like a drag, especially when I've realized that I barely use any of the stuff I bought (still annoyed that PSN won't do refunds, but that's a rant for another time). Is there a way to deactivate DLC on a game so a save file can be moved to other consoles that don't have the same DLC?

No need to deactivate anything. All you need is one PS3 console and a USB drive. Just follow the steps in this post: http://8wayrun.com/threads/dampierr...cks-compendium-curio.12735/page-8#post-531792

I also recommend reading that entire thread and doing all the tips and tricks described in it as it is all extremely helpful information. It used to be linked in the CaS directory sticky; I don't know why it was taken down.
It's actually a sub-category under "Quick CaS Questions & Guides" along with other enlightening stuff like the Chinese Character (Kanji) Guide and the Constructions Database.

It's actually a sub-category under "Quick CaS Questions & Guides" along with other enlightening stuff like the Chinese Character (Kanji) Guide and the Constructions Database.
No need to deactivate anything. All you need is one PS3 console and a USB drive. Just follow the steps in this post: http://8wayrun.com/threads/dampierr...cks-compendium-curio.12735/page-8#post-531792

I also recommend reading that entire thread and doing all the tips and tricks described in it as it is all extremely helpful information. It used to be linked in the CaS directory sticky; I don't know why it was taken down.
Oooh, I need to be more observant next time. ^^;

Back