Duration of Soul Charges (inbetween levels) for SC2HDO?

Lost_in_Tactics

[08] Mercenary
I cannot find the answer online, the most I've found on Google is:

"A Soul Charge lasts for a short time"

That is way too vague and doesn't help my understanding of the mechanic.

Therefore, I come here for clear answers for several of my questions:

1) what is the time duration of a active soul charge? (Actual time - seconds, minutes?) And is this time duration universal on all the soul charge levels?

2) What can decrease/deactivate the duration of a active soul charge? (You being attacked? / You doing a certain move that uses up soul charge?)

3) Is the duration different per character? (I main Ivy)

4) How do I know which of my characters moves can be altered/modified by a Soul Charge?

5) Or... are Soul Charge levels 'binded' to a set attack type per level?
Examples:
Level 1 charge can only be used with normals.
Level 2 charge can only be used with combos.
Level 3 charge can only be used with special moves.

These are the questions that trouble me with my comprehension of Soul Charges for SC2HDO. A clear, and well broken down explanation would really help. Thanks.

The duration should be the same for all the characters (which is around 3 or 4 seconds) and getting attacked stops it. The game doesn't tell you which moves benefit from soul charge, so your best bet is to test them all in training mode.

Last edited:
The duration should be the same for all the characters (which is around 3 or 4 seconds) and getting attacked stops it. The game doesn't tell you which moves benefit from soul charge, so your best bet is to test them all in training mode.

Thanks.

Back