So I was reading through the PS Blog, and take a look at what I found out:

Soul Calibur V
  • Active Wear
    Prices:£1.99,€2.49,AU$4.25
    PEGI:
    Availability:
    All
Now, what does that mean I dunno, but look forward it.​

I just bought it (had some leftover money on the account) but I cannot get it to work. No new items and the Cepheus Store still says 'there is no compatibilty data pack available'. Quite annoying...

The other items packs I got worked fine from the PS3 store but this one is stated to require the Cepheus Store that apparantly doesnt exist... Well, at least now I feel like beating something up :))))

I just bought it (had some leftover money on the account) but I cannot get it to work. No new items and the Cepheus Store still says 'there is no compatibilty data pack available'. Quite annoying...

The other items packs I got worked fine from the PS3 store but this one is stated to require the Cepheus Store that apparantly doesnt exist... Well, at least now I feel like beating something up :))))

I got the issue -- They may have added this up today by mistake, while they had to put Compability pack 1 up on the 3rd. Your parts will work, you just need to wait a week :)

The other packs worked because they were on disc. This isn't.

Ah they first get me all enthousiastic and out of my money and now I get nothing and have to wait for a super-long-I-can-hardly-wait-week?

Sjeez this is almost like the real life i was trying to escape....

Ah they first get me all enthousiastic and out of my money and now I get nothing and have to wait for a super-long-I-can-hardly-wait-week?

Sjeez this is almost like the real life i was trying to escape....

Hey, at least your money isn't lost!

On the other hand... I hope this wasn't all they were going to put up on the 3rd...

I don't think that's all they are putting up. After all, in the trailer, they showed the "1" equipments immediately after the April 3rd date, then video of the other packs being used and then showed more after "more coming soon". That would be a new level of trolling if they only release one of those on the third.

Most likely someone just hit "load" on that one pack early by mistake.

Download "Compatibility Pack" in the store.
Go in to "Create a Soul" mode.
Click "Cepheus Store" after selecting style, gender, body type.
???
Le Bello!

Ugh. I guess people who wants him will have to mass e-mail Namco bandai EU to see what's wrong here lol

Not me though. Mr. Nighty pre-ordered and got the CE.

It's a PSN issue, to be sure. XBL users a have had access to him for a while, or so I assume. I got the CE too so, no waiting for Le Bello!

Me thinks EU PSN must have reported issues with the Dampierre dlc (maybe the fact he's not customiseable or something) and that's why it's taking longer to get released.

Or we're getting him today:

Dampierre finally becomes available to the wider public for Soul Calibur V so now you too can prance around with your curly mustache (not to be confused with the other game that refers to a curly mustache).
6896532696_e29f24ebd8_o.jpg

http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2012/04/04/heads-up-game-store-update-4th-april-2012/

Back